Chapter 3 - Old friend

Start from the beginning

"There. All done.", He said before pulling down my tank top again. "Thank you.", I replied and nodded slightly. "Now, for the more exciting part~", GD mumbled before I could feel his lips on my neck, placing a small kiss. 

Chuckling, I let him through with it, until his hand wandered under my shirt. "You think you'll be able to handle me?", I asked in a serious tone and the mood instantly became intense as I released only a teeny - tiny portion of my power, making the floor shiver under us. "My goddess, I think nobody is fully able to handle you.", GD said humbly before stepping back, getting the broad hint. 

"You know you're the favorite out of the male gods because you grew up with me, but don't get cocky.", I said with a raised eyebrow before pulling him into my arms. "I missed you, goofball. I haven't seen you for what, 20 years?", I asked as he returned my hug tightly. "26 to be exact.", he replied and shoved a strand of my hair out of my face. 

Snipping his fingers, a glass full of dark red wine appeared in our hands. He sat down pulling me on his lap. Sighing, I enjoyed the feeling of our powers intertwining. Taking a deep sip, I watched him, as he also started to drink slowly, his lips getting slightly tinted. "I like your black hair. Suits you good.", I complimented him while running a hand through it slowly. Jiyoung smiled slightly. "So, what are you doing here, producing songs for them?", he then asked and I shrugged. "That's just how it ended up. I wanted to do more production work and left home for that. You know that I love music.", I answered. "With your looks you could've easily become an idol. The best one at that. Why'd you stay behind the lines?", he then asked frowning. "I don't like to be loved only for my looks.", I replied while leaning against his chest. "Don't pretend like your voice isn't heaven itself. Even the muses wrote about it.", GD replied while playing with a strand of my hair.

"What about your group? They can't be complete human, from what I've seen.", I then asked him. "Seungri's Half Incubus, Taeyang and Daesung are both half angel and T.O.P has a god somewhere in his lineage.", GD explained while studying my face. That tall one an ancestor of a  god?  "Good that you're talking about them. They want to meet you.", he carried on and I laughed. "I'm sure Seungri wants to. I'll be like an energy bar for him.", I replied and GD grinned. "He's been getting my energy for years now, so wouldn't it be fair to give him some of yours?" he asked pouting, "After all you're the most powerful one out of all of us."

After talking with him for ages, I finally laid my head on his thighs. "I slept a bit today.", I said quietly and he immediately tensed up. "You slept without any other god around to take care of the dreams? I knew you're kind of a masochist, but that goes a bit far.", Jiyoung grumbled in a serious tone. Ignoring his concern, I closed my eyes. "I was back on the battle field.", I whispered. His hands softly stroking my arm to calm the feelings that memory always awoke in me. "You know that you are of no fault. If I had just been a few minutes earlier, you would've both been save and you wouldn't have to carry that burden anymore.", he replied, making a fist. The sky outside immediately turned black, thunder grumbling loudly through the night. 

Placing my hand on top of his fist I shook my head. "You couldn't have helped it. No one knew that they would have help from another god back then." 

Biting my lip, I finally sat myself up. "Anyways, these boys really grew close to me, and I would appreciate it if you weren't going to make a big deal out of it. They haven't even seen my face, so there wouldn't be a reason for them to notice something off about me other than that I look like a complete weirdo.", I then said, looking at him with puppy eyes. He sighed. "Even if I were against you working with them, you wouldn't stop anyways and I don't have the power to do anything. I really don't get how you walk around in those pieces of clothing. You were always known as the more stylish one, along with me." Shrugging, I started to grin at him. "From what I read you seem to have a good fling with the humans. Aren't you scared to hurt them?", I teased him, before I stood up and turned on some music with the remote control. 

Laughing as concidentally 'Bae Bae' by BigBang started to play, he stood up too, watching me dancing silly to the music. "Humans can be really pleasurable, especially when they let go of everything. But you still know that I prefer creatures or half bloods over anything. Especially godly beeings.", Jiyoung purred before pulling my back towards him, swinging his hips with me. "The lips of a goddess or a god are like sweet nectar. And I tasted almost all of them.", he added, while he placed his hands on my waist. "Almost.", I teased with a raised eyebrow. "I tasted everyone but you.", Jiyoung whispered in my ear, letting his power stroke over my body to show me how much he wanted me. Getting goose bumps, I turned around and looked deep into his eyes before coming closer. He gulped slightly before his gaze fixed on my lips. "And you're not going to add me in your trophy closet anytime soon.", I then said with a seductive voice before pushing him off of me, making him laugh as he crashed on the wall. 

"We'll see about that.", he then said with a raised eyebrow. "Well, I have to leave now. I added my number in your mobile, but feel free to visit me anytime you want to. Especially at night. When I'm in bed. Naked. Waiting for you.", he said and with every word he said he vanished more and I ended up laughing on the couch. 

Looking outside the big window I could already see the morning sky forming in the horizont.