{epilogue}

location: ark.

current time:  september 13, 2149.

"Inmate, stand up." One of the guards said once they opened John Murphy's cell and Murphy stand up quickly.

"What a hell happened? Where am I? Where's Atlanta?" Murphy tried to pass through the guards but they electrocute him. "Jesus." He groaned loudly and he recognized one of the guards who was outside his cell. "Bellamy, Bellamy, please! Where is Atlanta? I need to find her!" Murphy screamed as he was dragged through the halls while Bellamy looked at him, totally confused.

"Dude, calm down." A long-hair boy said next to Murphy and Murphy looked at him, still in shock to be on the ark.

"Finn! Oh god, Finn! Tell me you know where Atlanta is. Atlanta Grey. Daughter of J—"

"Sorry, Murphy. No girl here is called Atlanta." Finn looked at Murphy confused and Murphy started to breathe heavily and freaking out.

It was all a damn dream.

Atlanta wasn't real.

Nothing was real.

Atlanta, Glass, Atlanta, and Roan... Nothing was real.

Well, he was happy that Atlanta and Roan weren't real but Atlanta and him weren't also real.

It was just one of his crazy dreams again.

Stupid Jaha, who put him on sleeping pills.

"Bellamy." Murphy walked over the guy who was supposedly hidden on the ship and Bellamy looked right back at him.

"Murphy, lower your voice," Bellamy grumbled low and pulled Murphy closer. "Are you on drugs? Who the hell is Atlanta?" He said and the ship started to fly down to Earth, which cause most of the delinquents to get hurt or at least nauseous.

" Atlanta— She was your sister!" Murphy looked at Bellamy who frowned. "She had brown hair but lately it was kind of pink because she became Azplana, queen of Azgeda and she needed something different so—"

"You're not making any sense, Murphy." Bellamy looked at him. "My sister is Octavia. There's no one here called Atlanta. Is that even a name?"

"Yes! It means Princess of Arcadia." Murphy looked at him like it was obvious.

"Dude, go take a seat," Bellamy said and Murphy groaned loudly before he was thrown at the floor because of the velocity that the ship was flying.

Once the final crash happened and they land on the ground, Murphy was bleeding from the top of his head but that didn't even hurt him. Not like it hurt knowing that Atlanta wasn't real. At least not for everyone because for Murphy it would always feel like she was real.

Once Bellamy opened the door of the ship and Octavia jumped out, screaming in happiness, Murphy followed her but they were stopped by a group of grounders.

"Wow, we don't want to hurt you." Octavia said, obviously scared.

"How many are you?" A male voice asked and Murphy opened his eyes. 

"Roan?" Murphy asked and the male turned his head quickly to Murphy. "Atlanta?" He asked as a girl jumped out of a tree and looks at him. Atlanta. "Oh god."

"How do we know who we are?" Atlanta looked at him, confused but Murphy just smiled large, nodding his head.

"Don't tell me that's—" Bellamy and Finn said at the same time and Murphy nodded his head.

"Atlanta. She is real. That's Atlanta." Murphy said, smiling largely.

WOOO AND WE'RE OUT.

This is the final of "Atlanta" and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. I love you all so much! Thank you for always have my back y'll <3

so yes, it was all murphy's dream BUT Atlanta was indeed real.

ANYWAYS, i made a new fanfic! BELLARKE ONE <33333

It's called sweet doctor and i think it will be really sweet actually.

Comment your thoughts on this book, please <3