{ she'll come }

When the night arrived, Raven was already walking over Azgeda. She needed to find a way in and Atlanta knew she would. There was no way that Raven wouldn't show up, that's why Atlanta didn't bother to put her name on the list of those who she wanted to be there — Atlanta knew Raven would always go look out for her.

Everyone was probably sleeping in Azgeda, well, except for Roan and Atlanta.

"I know you don't want me to worry about you—" Roan started but Atlanta sighed.

"And you won't be. You can't be worried, Roan. If I die... I die, but I want you to promise me something." Atlanta looked at him, as she draws small circles on his chest with her fingers.

"I'll try" He replied, frowning.

"If I die, don't kill who killed me. Don't try to kill him or her. Don't beat yourself up for that, don't cry for me, don't leave Azgeda —"

"You're literally asking me to have no reaction to your death, Atlanta." Roan pointed out, looking at her and she nodded slowly. "I can't just watch you die."

"I know you don't agree with the fact that I'll be on that Arena tomorrow but it's the only option that we have to try to survive. And If I die... don't try to hurt anyone and please. Please, become the King of Azgeda."

"Atlanta—"

"If I'm not the one killing Nia, someone will. You can't refuse the legacy, Roan." She looked at him and she sighed. "Someone will be next to you when you rule. If not me, someone else." She kissed his cheek softly.

"If you die, this all goes for nothing, Atl!"

"It's not for nothing. My family will get freedom and so will you." 

"Who's killing Nia if... if something happens?" Roan looked at her, small tears on his eyes.

"Raven." She bounced her head.

"The spacewalker girl?" He frowned and Atlanta nodded. "How can you be sure that she'll come?"

"She'll come. Trust me." She said low.

location: azgeda's arena.

time: combat day.

Atlanta didn't have time to say goodbye to her family but they knew how much she cared for them. There were 5 minutes left for the big combat and Atlanta was feeling a lot of emotions. She was obviously scared that she could die, she was sad because she couldn't say goodbye, she was mad because of Murphy but she was peaceful at the thought that with or without her, everyone could have a happy ending.

Murphy sneaked out of camp, earlier that morning. Glass was awake once he did, but knowing where he was going, she didn't do anything to stop him. His feelings for Atlanta were bigger than anything. 

Atlanta looked around her and she spotted Raven, who was next to her family, including Wells, Clar, e and Finn. Atlanta smiled a little to them and she looked behind her when she heard some steps behind her.

"You shouldn't be here." She said low to Roan, who pretended that he was fixing her armor, while he was actually putting another small dagger hidden on her sleeve. "Roan..."

"You'll win or you die, so please win." He looked at her eyes and she saw fear.

"I got this." Atlanta lied, to make him feel safe and he nodded, knowing she was lying. "Talked with Echo?"

"She is not the mood for talking." He rolled his eyes, bouncing his head. Roan grabbed her hand softly and he squeezed her. "You trained harder than anyone else, Atlanta. You can do this."

"I know." She bounced her head and Roan kissed her forehead. "Remembered what you promise me?"

"I won't do that." He looked at her and she got tense. "Because you won't die." His words were soft and she relaxed a little, nodding with her head.

"Lincoln Kom Trikru." Nia started to call the warriors. 

"I'll be fine." Atlanta said, getting back to the Arena.

"Shay Kom Floukru." Nia continued. "Caris Kom Sankru. Uzac Kom Yujleda. Rock Line Thief — who wrote this name?" Nia asked mad. "Rock Line Thief Kom Boudalan. Echo Kom Azgeda. Ankara Kom Trishanakru. Guara Kom Podakru. Cabor Kom Delfikru. Gael Kom Ingranronakru. Mezi kom Louwoda Kliron Kru." Nia stopped for moments. "Where is Ouskejon Kru?"

"They choose not to fight." Roan said next to her and Nia took a deep breathe, obviously mad.

"And at last, Atlanta Kom Skaikru." She smirked at Atlanta, who looked at Roan slightly. "You all know the rules. Fight or die."

i searched for each clan and well:

floukru, trikru, trishanakru and skaikru are obvious. sankru is the desert clan; yujleda is the broadleaf clan; boudalan is the rock line clan; podakru is the lake people; ouskejon kru is the blue cliff clan; delfifru is the delphi clan; ingranronakru is the plains riders clan; louwoda kliron kru is the shallow valley clan.