{ so you heard everything }

location: forest

Three hours have passed and Atlanta had already knocked out Murphy, so Azgeda wouldn't know that Murphy was actually there because he wanted to be. Roan approached her and she smiled a little looking at him.

"You did it." He bounced his head.

"Ever doubt I would?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Is he actually sleeping or just faking it?" Roan raised an eyebrow and Atlanta looked at him, confused.

"Huh?"

"How was your trip to Arkadia Camp, Atlanta?" He looked at her with those damn eyes.

"It was fine. How was being back at Azgeda?"

"I never went. I stayed behind." He looked at her, smirking a little and she frowned.

"So you heard everything." She looks down.

"I won't tell Azgeda if that's what you're worried about."

"Why wouldn't you tell them?" She walked over him, carefully, as he leaned against a tree.

"Why would I? We want you on our side, Atlanta." He smirked, getting closer to her.

"Well... that's true." She smirked a little. Their lips were almost touching but they both knew that there wasn't that much of psychical attraction for them to kiss. "You're the one carrying Murphy." She smiled and she started to walk away.

"Damn, Atlanta." He chuckled and grabbed Murphy like a bag and started to walk next to her.

"Why me? Why do you all want me as an Azgeda warrior?"

"We need someone who can be both a warrior and a leader. You perfectly match." He said, feeling the rain starting to hit his face. "We need to hurry. Can you run?"

"Can you talk?" She looked at him, speaking ironic and they both started to run. "Jesus. How can-can you r-run?" She said, breathing heavily and he chuckled.

"Faster, Atlanta." He looked at her before he held on Murphy close so he could run fast.

"I should have gotten to the gym classes." She grumbled and she started to run again.

They were running for about 20 minutes, and once they stopped, Atlanta looked at the place around her. Azgeda. Faster than Atlanta could realize, Echo ran to Roan and she gasped loudly.

"We've got a problem with the hostage."

"What? What problem? What's wrong with Wells?" Atlanta replied before Roan could even blink.

"I don't answer to you." Echo simply said, ignoring Atlanta.

"Do I look like I care? Where is my brother?"

"Atlanta." Roan looked at her and she frowned. "Echo, what's wrong?" He said as they walk to one of the rooms.

"Someone poisoned him." Echo said as Roan put Murphy down.

"Someone did what?" Atlanta almost screamed.

"Someone poisoned your brother, Atlanta." The queen, behind Atlanta, spoke. "In order to save him, you'll fight for his life."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"The only way to save Wells from dying is if, you fight on combat that will happen in 5 days." Nia said, smiling.

"I'll do it."

"You'll have to defeat one person of each clan. There are 12." She smirked, making Atlanta nauseous.

"So much for being a hero" Murphy grumbled once he woke up. He touched his forehead and he could feel the blood running out on his face.

"Take them both to a room and lock them inside." Nia said and left right away.

Neither Atlanta or Murphy could fight back, so the guards just dragged them to a room that from now on, was Atlanta's.