{ kill or get killed }

location: azgeda, atlanta's room.

"What about the combat?" She stood up, looking at Roan.

"It's a trap." Roan said and Murphy also stood up.

"My mother will say that 3 warriors need to stay alive but it's a lie. There are no 3 places. Only one person can leave that Arena alive" Roan explained and Atlanta sighed.

"So, it's either die or get killed?" Murphy said ironically.

"No. It's kill or get killed." Roan looked at Atlanta. "I can help you with the training."

"I know how to fight." Atlanta said low.

"With sw —"

"Swords, crossbows, daggers, bow and arrows, guns... You want me to continue?" She asked, looking over the window.

"How do you know all that?" Murphy raised an eyebrow.

"Doesn't matter."

"Each clan can have 5 people here to support them." Roan sighed.

"You mean, to watch me die?" She rolled her eyes, looking at the sky. "What will happen if I win?"

"People either love you or they call you Wanheda."

"What's that?" Murphy asked confused.

"I shot the bomb that killed over 300 grounders on that bridge. They already call me Wanheda." Atlanta looked down.

"Hello?" Murphy grumbled.

"It's commander of death." Roan answered and Murphy nodded.

"Sweet." He said ironically.

"Clarke Griffin, Bellamy and Octavia Blake, Finn Collins and my dad." Atlanta said, looking at Roan.

"Jaha?" He asked surprised.

"I don't really have anyone else."

"You could have said Raven." He shrugged.

"Yeah, you wish, didn't you?" She grumbled at Murphy.

"Jealous much, Atl?"

"Why would I be jealous of your ex-girlfriend?" Atlanta rolled her eyes. But she was. Jealous of Raven.

location: ark, 5 months ago.

"Atlanta?" Wells asked low, opening the door of her cell.

"Wells." She mumbled. "What are you doing here?" She asked low, hugging him tightly.

"It's Unity Day. You can celebrate with us." He smiled a little. "I'm sorry you're here. We've been trying to get you out.

"I'm not really into the Unity Day mood." Atlanta frowned a little.

"Come on, Alt. Bellamy and Octavia are waiting for you." He smiled a little.

Atlanta looked down at herself. Her nails were almost all broken, her eyes were tired from crying. Her clothes were torn and she didn't even want to imagine her hair. She wasn't close to any of the other cages. She was on solitaire and her only company, was the screams that some other inmates — who weren't getting out for Unity Day —, shouted. Even Clarke Griffin had been moved away from there.

"Octavia prepared some clothes." He smiled and dragged Atlanta to outside of the cell. Octavia and Bellamy smiled largely once they saw Atlanta.

"Alt." Octavia said low, hugging her sister, just like Bellamy did.

"You look like hell." Bellamy admits making Octavia grumbled and Atlanta laugh.

"I know." Atlanta smiled a little.

Octavia helped Atlanta with new clothes, or at least better ones, and from what Atlanta understood... John Murphy had already moved on with Raven Reyes, which made her want to cancel Unity Day even more. But if Murphy was with Raven, Atlanta wondered where was Finn.