{ thank you for nothing }

location: ark, 1 year ago.

Atlanta had arrived from lunch earlier and her mother was reading some book.

"Sweetheart." Erin smiled large "How was lunch?"

"It was good, mom. I had lunch with Murphy" She shrugged smiling.

"Really? You can tell me all of that at dinner, but for now, Finn is waiting for you at the library."

"There's nothing to tell, mom." She laughed softly. "I'll be back soon. I love you, mom" She kissed her mother's cheek and she left to meet Finn.

location: library, ark.

"What took you so long?" Finn grumbled jokily as he grabbed her hands so they could seat.

"Lunch." She chuckled "Where's Raven?"

"About that..."

"Don't you dare to cancel your own date, Finn Collins!" Atlanta warned him and Finn grumbled.

"I don't know what to wear or how to act. She's so perfect, A." He sighed.

"I hope I was perfect too." She laughed and he nodded, kissing her hands softly. "Look, I can't blame you for loving someone else but I do can blame you if you don't go to the date because you have nothing to wear."

"You're the best." He chuckled and she nodded smiling.

"Hm. I know." She smiled largely and she stood up. "Got places to go. Just wear something nice and be yourself. She'll love it."

"Thanks for nothing, A." He grumbled "Send kisses to John" He smirked.

"I won't, idiot." She smiled and she walked out of the library to go check on Miller.

location: infirmary, ark.

"Atlanta..." Brian stood up from the chair he was sitting on.

"What? Where's Miller?" She looked at Brian as her smile started to fade away.

"He didn't make it." Brian whispered as he started to cry again. "They're floating him tonight."

"No. No. No. No. No." She nodded her head multiple times to make sure she was sleeping. "No." She started to cry once Brian hugged her. "I didn't... I didn't say goodbye."

"Death doesn't let you say goodbye." Brian said low, pressing on hand against his mouth, realizing he wouldn't stop crying.

"I can't... I can't be here. I can't..." She stepped away from Brian and she started to run away as fast as she could.

She found herself at John Murphy's door, which didn't surprise her at all. She knocked like a hundred times and once he opened the door, he stared at her, completely confused.

"Alt?" He asked low and she broke up in tears.

"He's gone" Atlanta cries and she surrounds his body with her arms.

location: azgeda.

"You okay?" Murphy asked low but Atlanta doesn't answer him.

"We're trapped again." She finally said, kicking the door but there was no difference in it.

"Atlanta..." He said softly, walking over her and pulling her by the waist.

"Please don't make me answer to that question." She said low.

"We can go and find another solution for Wells. You don't have to fight."

"They'll kill him if a Skaikru doesn't compete. No skaikru wants to join this." Atlanta closed her eyes. No skaikru was crazy enough to fight a battle that they couldn't win.

"There's always another option."

"Look, Roan can help me." She said low.

"Why would he help you?"

"Well, we work well together... We're trying to get each others confidence. I almost kiss—" Murphy stopped her before she could even finish.

"You what?" Murphy asked surprised.

"Time to eat." Echo said once she stormed in the room "Did I interrupt something?"

"Tell me something. Who's fighting to honor Azgeda?"

"I am." Echo replied, smirking and Atlanta smiled largely.

"I hope you're the first one I get to kill." Atlanta said and Echo took out her sword.

"Enough," Roan said, walking into the room and he pulled Echo away carefully. "Hey. Don't worry, okay?" He looked at Echo's eyes. "I'll talk with them then I'll meet you." He kissed her forehead and she nodded slowly walking away.

"You and Echo?" Murphy asked, a little more relieved.

"It's a long story. About the combat..." Roan looked at them.

[ OH. I MADE ECHO AND ROAN BEING ACTUALLY TOGETHER. maybe she'll die in the combat, who knows? but well as for murphy and atlanta you're okay girls ;) and atlanta & roan — it won't be the last time you'll hear of them ;) ]