{ you did what? }

location: arkadia camp.

time: 1 day later, 1 day until the combat.

When Murphy entered the camp with Glass next to him, everyone looked at them, completely shocked. Not only because Glass was alive but also because John Murphy had left Atlanta behind. 

Raven's eyes wide open when she saw the 2 people entering the camp and she walked over them so fast that it could much likely be confused with running.

"What a hell?" She looked at Murphy and Murphy looked right back at her.

"What, Raven?" 

"Nice to see you're alive. Not really." Raven looked at Glass and Glass rolled her eyes. One more enemy to count. "Where's Atlanta?"

"We're not having this conversation." Murphy announced and Raven laughed.

"Like hell we aren't. What a hell did you do?" She looked now at Glass crossing her arms.

"I know we aren't friends, Raven, but I—"

"But what?" Raven grumbled, looking at the blonde girl. "You made my life a living hell."

"It wasn't her fault, I was the one who left Atlanta there." Murphy looked at Raven.

"Come again? You did what?" She looked at him, 2 seconds away from punching him.

"She was out of herself, Raven. She killed people. A lot of them."

"And why is that?"

"It was basically a war. They were attacking—" Murphy started.

"She did what every single smart person would have done. She fought to live." Raven looked at Murphy and that's when Murphy realize that maybe Raven was right. "How was it? Finding out that Bellamy actually moved on and is happy?" She looked at Glass, who looked away.

"What does Glass have to do with Bellamy's happiness?" Murphy asked confused as Raven giggled.

"You never told him?"

"I will." Glass glanced at the brunette with a fierce look.

"I'm waiting." Murphy looked at Glass and then at Raven.

"I was dating Bellamy. When I also dating you." Glass said embarrassed and Raven almost felt sorry for her. "He found out and broke up with me, I told him he would never find happiness again and since I was pretty mad and Raven was his best friend..."

"You did what?" Murphy looked at Glass, shocked and hurt with her. Raven started to feel bad with herself so she decided to say something.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have put pressure on you." The brunette said low and Glass nodded slowly, as Murphy walked away from his first love Glass and his friend Raven.

location: azgeda, street.

"You okay?" Clarke asked low as she sat next to Bellamy, on the floor.