"Ain't No Way (You Won't Love Me)"

Začít od začátku

"You have some motherfucking nerve coming into my house and insulting me because you have some unresolved issues with your mommy. You can take that shit elsewhere." I say, shoving a finger into his chest.

Adrian looks down at me, eyes thunderous. "I'm not the only one with mommy issues, now am I, Victoria?" He ends with a sly grin.

I grit my teeth until they creak, to refrain from slapping the shit out of this man. He knows he's just pressed one of my buttons and he's relishing in the fact that I can't keep my emotions contained when I usually can. I am so angry that I begin to see white hot fury, and I can't contain my frustration at him any longer.

"You son of a bitch!" I yell and slam my whole body into him hoping to push him out of my way, but instead we both tumble back into the couch when he grabs hold of me. Adrian takes hold of my waist as we make contact with the couch. I try to wiggle free, but he won't let go.

"Let me go!" I yell and try squirm out of his grip. "You get on my fucking nerves! Let me go!" But the more I squirm the tighter he holds on to me.

Not being able to get out, I instead take to trying to strangle him, while he's laughing and holding on to my wrists. It makes me even more mad that he isn't taking what I'm saying seriously. I finally get my hands free and then I am able to give him a quick slap across his handsome little face.

Adrian's laughing comes to a complete halt. Before I know it he's twisted our bodies so that now he's above me. My eyes grow wide at the sudden shift in position as I stare up at him. His breaths come out heavy and ragged, jaw muscles flexing as fury runs through him. I have never seen him so mad before, and quite honestly it's such a turn on that I forget I'm mad altogether.

Adrian flexes his hips, pulls my legs apart and fits in between them, just as he bends low and gives me the best, mouth watering kiss I have ever had. I let out a satisfied groan as his lips work mine in the gloriously delicious way that only he knows how.

His teeth bite and suck on my bottom lip, as his tongue slides into my mouth claiming it as his own. He growls and I moan as he moves from my mouth, to my neck sucking so good at the hollow just below my ear. Because I am still in my flimsy pajama bottoms and spaghetti strapped shirt, I can feel each flex of his hips as he moves over me.

Adrian takes my wrists and places them above my head and continues to ravage my lips, my neck, my chest. I haven't had anything this delicious since the last time we did anything. My breaths become shallow as pure pleasure radiates through every cell of my being.

Adrian reaches for my shorts, and I lift so that he can easily slide them off when I hear the ringtone for my mom blare from my bedroom. I shift back down, just as Adrian was sliding off my shorts and begin to wiggle out from under him. Adrian still won't let me move and continues to tug at my shorts.

"Adrian." I say through ragged breaths. "I have to get my phone. It's my mom."

Adrian stops kissing me and pushes himself off of me in an angry jolt. I get up, fix myself and make my way back to the bedroom to my phone. I look back just briefly to see that Adrian is perched on the end of the couch deep in thought. I turn around and enter my bedroom.

"Please let this phone call be a decent one on this Saturday afternoon." I say to myself as I leap for the phone before it goes to voicemail.

"Hey, mommy. What's up?" I answer as I go about finding something to wear for the day, rummaging through dresser draws and closets while I patiently wait for my mom to respond.

"Your dad and I are going on vacation this week." She says animatedly. Just yesterday this woman was hollering about a divorce and now they're going on vacation. I just can't keep up sometimes. I sit back down on my bed dejectedly and continue the conversation.

"Where to mom?" I say just as I see Adrian walk into my doorway. I don't have the energy to shoo him away, so I let him stand there and listen.

"We're going on a cruise to Jamaica. Your dad just planned it for us. I didn't know he had it in him." Im just as shocked myself, my eyebrows perk up in surprise.

"Wow, really mom?" Adrian mouths the words, "Are they still arguing?" And I shake my head no and continue to listen to her elation.

"Yea, sweetie. We leave Tomorrow. I'm so excited. I was just calling to ask if you could come and house sit for us for a week." My parents actually stays just a few minutes from the firm so I happily agree. It'd be nice to get out of my apartment for a while.

"Sure mom, just let me know what time you guys are leaving and I'll be over."

"Ok suga, I will. Talk to you later, love."

"Talk to you later, ma." I say and hang up. I drop the phone down next to me on the bed and I flop back onto my bed. I close my eyes trying to push away the whiplash I keep getting from my parents' constant arguing and making up. A few seconds later I feel the bed dip and I bounce up off the bed as Adrian flops down the same way I did. I keep my eyes closed, but I smile at the action.

"What happened, Victoria?" I hear Adrian finally say.

I sigh and begin. "My parents stopped arguing just long enough for my father to plan a cruise trip to Jamaica. They leave Sunday and want me to house sit." I open one eye and peer at Adrain on the side of me. His fingers are folded on his stomach and he looks up at the ceiling. We both stay like this for a while, just thinking.

"What would you prefer? Parents who stays together, but argue constantly, or parents who divorced because they understood that being together wasn't right for them, no matter how much they wanted it to work?" I finish and look over at him, waiting for his answer.

"Hmm. I actually prefer someone I can argue and fight with, but at the end of the day, we both know for sure that this person is the only person we'd rather be with."