Chapter 7- *Record Screech*

Start from the beginning

Taurus: *Laughs* I see you guys already have relationships established, great. And it's nice to meet you as well, Teresa.

Horizon: Next is Gemini, also known as Gavin. Here he comes!

*A male with sandy brown-blonde hair (I can't tell from the pictures the exact color) and pale blue eyes dashes in and skids to a stop*

Gavin: Hey! *He straightens out and walks over to another seat*

Gemini: *Walks over to Gavin* Nice entrance. Anyways, I'm Gemini.

Gavin: Well my name is Gemini but call me Gavin so no one is confused..... *Clicks his tongue*

Gemini: Yeah that would be very confusing for everyone.... *Snorts*

Horizon: *Rolls her eyes* Anyway... Next is Cancer, or Chloe.

*A sweet looking female with dark indigo hair and bright blue eyes walks in with a shy smile on her face*

Chloe: Hello everyone! *She fidgets and gives a breath of relief as Cancer walks over*

Cancer: *Smiles at her* Nice to meet you, Chloe. I'm Cancer, or at least I am here.

Horizon: You know what? I'm going to do this two at a time to speed up the process because this is taking way too long! Next we have Leo, or Leon. And Virgo, or Vanessa.

*A male with bright blonde hair and dark grey eyes walks in, as well as a female with curly dark brown hair and warm brown eyes who's holding his hand*

Leon: We've arrived!

Leo: Do all Leos have blonde hair? At least in the books do they?

Leon: Most of the time, but not always. *Gently holds Vanessa's hand*

Vanessa: *Smiles softly* Hello! *She looks around the house and quietly clicks her tongue* How nice....

Virgo: Hi! *Goes over and gently hugs the two* It's nice to meet you, I'm Virgo, but you can call me Vivi. Everyone else does, anyway.

Vanessa: *Smiles as Virgo* Well, Vivi, it's nice to meet you as well.

Horizon: Libra, as Lucas, and Scorpio as Scarlet. *Mutters* Sounds like someone I know...

*A male with black hair and dark grey almost black eyes strolls in, as well a a girl with bright blonde hair and sharp green eyes with flecks of amber in them*

Lucas: Well, this is quite the homey space. How do you guys manage to not, you know, demolish it when you guys are playing TOD?

Libra: It's something called self control and not starting a fight every five seconds, like some groups do. Not yours, thank goodness, but I've seen other series of Zodiac TOD and it is not pretty!

Scarlet: Well what do you expect? Not all sets of Zodiacs get along well like you guys. There's usually groups of Zodiacs that are enemies or at least a pair.

Scorpio: True, but they could at least learn about restraint. They don't hold back in those series, do they?

Scarlet: I guess not... *Sighs and sits with Gemini*

Horizon: Last four are Sagittarius, as Sage, Capricorn as Claire, Aquarius as Alison, and Pisces as Parker.

*A male with black hair and amber eyes, a female with shoulder length light brown hair and hazel eyes, another female with deep blue hair and bright blue eyes, who has a bump on her stomach (you'll see why later), and a male with blonde hair and soft blue eyes all walk in*