happy birthday, moa !

"Where's Moa!!" Everyone was scrambling around looking for her, calling her phone multiple times, blowing up her messages and inbox, searching for her. Niall decided to sneak off and watch some tv. As soon as he turned on the telly, he saw an accident.

"- On i-35, a car was rear-ended by a Ford F 150 and flipped at least three times before coming to a completed stop."

Niall paused it, staring at the car, a tugging feeling in his mind as if he was supposed to know the vehicle.

"Where's my car?!" Paul yelled.

That's when it clicked.

Niall's eyes widened before he was running to Paul.

"Paul! Paul!!" He dragged Paul to the telly.

"Is that yo-"

"That's my car!!" Paul's eyes widened and he began dialing.

"Yes, Dan? I think we found Moa." He looked at the telly sadly. "And I'm afraid it's not very pleasant."

____________________
____
Harry

We were in the hospital waiting for the news on Moa's condition. It was eerily silent.

"Family of Moa Murray?"

We all stood up.

The woman raised an eyebrow but didn't question it, leading us to another waiting room.

"Well, Moa is in a bad position, a dislocated shoulder, busted lip, multiple cuts and bruises, a dislocated thigh which had apparently had been dislocated for a very long time, 2 broken ribs, a broken arm and... that's it." She smiled at us politely.

"Why the in the fuck are you smiling." Kat glared the woman down.

The lady's smile melted off her face and was replaced with a frown.

"ahem. Uhh, anyway, the child is relatively fine. Other than a few scratches, broken wrist, a fractured rib or two and a busted lip, she's good. Moa saved her from some very serious injuries by securing her arm against her. If she didn't do that, the child at the very least would have been dead." She said solemnly.

"Wait...what children?" Liam asked.

Moa never talked about any friends or siblings.

"Wait, you don't know the child either?"

"Uh, no," Zo responded.

"Oh well then nevermind. You can see them both in room 229." She scurried off before we could ask more.

We walked there silently and opened the door. There laid Moa, her whole head wrapped, wires and needles connecting to her, a sickly pale color.

"Why was she even rushing?" Bell cried out. Niall burst out with the waterworks and once he started, everyone was crying, including myself.

Suddenly we heard a commotion outside.

I pulled myself together and opened the door.

"- is my daughter in there, you have no right to keep me out!!! Now let me through before I bust a fucking cap in your ass!" A familiar male was yelling at the receptionist.

The American.

"Oi! Let him through!" I yelled down to her. She sighed and let him in with a sour expression.

The man stormed down the hall toward me in a fury. As he got closer I realized why he looked familiar. He's the owner of Urquhart's. Why is he here?