Wakas

Congrats you made it this far! 

(P.S. Watch out for Endlessly)

"Why are you looking at those photographs again?" I suddenly felt my brother's presence right beside me. Parehas ko ay nakadungaw din siya sa mga picture frames na nakalatag sa kwadradong mesa.

"Just missing the good old days, I guess." I took a long deep sigh. Nakatingin pa rin ako sa litrato niya, memorizing every part of her five-year-old face and taking it all in – the way she suppressed a smile, the way she held me protectively – it always made my heart melt.

Hindi dapat ako nasasaktan ngayon. I was the one who broke our promise, I was the one to blame. In our purple jeepney, ako ang nagpapasok ng iba, I let my dreams in and I chose to push her away. Hinayaan kong diktahan ako ng ibang tao sa bawat desisyon ko. Sinunod ko ang gusto nila and that was the stupidest thing a person would do.

Pero siya, she never let anyone or anything in because I was her priority. She could literally dropped her dreams for me. But everything that we once were, is now shattered because of what I did. Kaya ngayon, unti-unti kong binubuo ang mga nagkawatak-watak na piraso.

Hindi ko siya masisisi kung hirap na siyang magtiwala sa akin. Hindi ko siya masisi kung nakahanap man siya ng iba. But I don't want to accept that we were never meant to be.

"It's never too late you know, I mean how many chances in life should one person get?" Mos told me in a silent whisper as he slightly tapped my shoulder.

"Just do it sis." Iyon na ang huling salita niya bago umalis.

Kahit hindi man niya sabihin, I will still do it, whatever it takes, because I never wanted anything but the person I'm madly in love with. Now it's my time to show her how worthy of love she is. Ako naman ngayon. At kahit anong mangyari, siya at siya lagi ang pipiliin ko.

I took my phone out and typed a message,

"Baby where are you?"

I know I cannot undo what I have done. Kahit ang sarili ko'y hindi ko rin mapatawad. But I will prove to her that I am worthy of the second chance she gave me.

Naalala ko tuloy ang araw kung kailan ginawa ko ang lahat para lang makuha ko siya ulit. When it was time for me to make a move and to win her back again, we both went through heaven and hell for that.

This is what I did.

She's already in the Philippines that time and that was one of the reasons why I decided to make a public confession. Malakas ang kutob kong napanood niya iyon and that was part of my plan. Gusto kong maging handa siya sa mga susunod ko pang gagawin para lang bumalik siya sa akin.

The next day, Myrtle called early in the morning telling me that Elise wanted to go back to New York as soon as possible. Siya ang tumulong sa akin sa pag-update tungkol sa mga nangyayari kay Elise.

"Fuck I'm not yet done with you baby, aalis ka kaagad?" Na-alerto ako doon but at the same time, it made me smile a bit. Ganyan siya pag natatakot. She's afraid of what I'm about to do next. Mas lalong na-boost ang determinasyon kong makuha siya ulit. Mas mapapadali pa dahil nasa syudad na siya ngayon.