1.) Intro (FUN) (lol can you sense the sarcasm?)

I grew up with a very unsupportive mother and judgmental, horribly mean siblings. Eventually my parents got back together, and broke up again four years later, giving me the opportunity to move in with my grandmother. 

Just my grandmother and I is so very amazing. My full blood brother lives with our dad, my horrible mother lives with my older half siblings over two hundred miles away, and grandma and I live between my amazing aunt Susan and her family and my super great open minded dad.

I'm going to therapy to free myself from the emotional barriers my family had forced me to put up as I was growing up, and I'm so very happy.

This book will contain some of my memories growing up, some pressures I've felt but didn't understand, and my agonizing struggle to do things for myself without feeling like I'm a horrible disgrace.

It will also tell anyone willing to read this my slow but also wicked fast discovery of my sexuality and gender, and I will also mention, with code names for anonymity, everyone that helped me get through these terrible yet amazingly relieving self battles and discoveries.

Thank you for reading and don't be afraid to ask me questions. I promise I won't get offended by anything.

Lol I also ran in a pride 5k today and my entire body is in horrible agony plz send help 😂😂😭😭

~~~~

Be true, stay you ❤❤

~Day Dreamer~