Interaction

The next day Namjoon woke up with no roommate insight, and he's pretty sure no one came in last night, maybe he would meet him later. He looked over at the clock internally cursing himself because he had woken up late.

He rushed out of bed and grabbed his towel, shower caddy, and shoes before heading to the dorm showers. Namjoon hated the dorm showers due to his anxiety and self-consciousness, but it was just another part of college life that he still had yet to get over even after three years.

When he finished his shower, he quickly got dressed in the stall to avoid exposing unnecessary parts of his body. He rushed out of the bathroom and straight back to his room to grab his belongings and head straight to his first-class.

On his phone, he had a list of everything he needed to bring; keys, bag, wallet, phone, schedule, campus map, and water. He went over the list at least 3 times double checking everything and when he was sure he decided to head to class.

Namjoon had grabbed everything he was sure of it, but instead of a campus map he grabbed a Chinese takeout menu, it was too late to turn back class was going to start soon he needed to figure something out.

He was in some hall. He was unfamiliar with, maybe he should have paid more attention to the tour instead of Yugyeom. Against all internal instincts, Namjoon pushed the shyness and anxiety aside and tried to scope out someone with a kind face.

He found a younger-looking boy who was shorter than him, well, most likely he only saw him from a distance, he had on what seemed to be Gucci embroidered trousers, a white button-up with about 3-4 buttons undone and a pocket chain with some black shoes that namjoon couldn't name. His hair was a soft gray color, and he had on what seemed to be a choker.

He scanned the boy over one more time and his eyes landed on his hands. Fuck, his hands were everything they were a pretty color and covered in silver and black rings. And they seemed pretty big, but were proportionate to his body namjoon could only imagine how they felt around his ne-

He was getting distracted, he pushed away those thoughts and walked up to the boy who was just leaning against the railing on his phone. "Uhm e-excuse me," Namjoon said in a voice so low the boy almost didn't hear.

The boy just looked at Namjoon with confusion on his face, "Yes?" the boy replied, voice deeper than expected and it was making Namjoon way more nervous than it should have.

"This m-maybe random a-and a little strange b-but I'm new here and I was wondering if you could show me where my c-class is" Namjoon's stuttering really wanted to meet this boy, and he looked down in embarrassment feeling stupid thought this short interaction.

"Oh really, and what made you pick me to show you to your class" The younger exaggerated the end making it seem like Namjoon had other intentions."Oh, no, it's not like that. I just really don't know where I 'm-going." Namjoon was starting to feel a little stupid and maybe should have picked someone else to help him.

"And you couldn't have found a campus map, didn't you have a tour already since your new??" Then the boy started to feel bad for extensive teasing, but it was so hard not to hold back his nervous stutter filled reactions were cute. But then the older boy seemed to be shaking slightly and started sniffing

"I- left my m-map in my house and I ha-ad a -tour yesterday, but I don't really remember where e-everything is... I don't mean to c-come off w-with b-bad intentions, I'm j-just really l-lost" Certain stutters being replaced with soft hiccups as he was holding back the urge to cry.

His throat was burning similar to yesterday Namjoon, was ready to run out of the hall to his room and cry, but his legs wouldn't budge he just stood there like a fool with his head down.

"W-wait. Don't cry, I'm sorry I was only teasing" The younger grabbed Namjoons face and brought it up to look at him wiping away the tears that had slipped out of his eyes, "Please don't cry angel I'll help you to your class give me your schedule if you want of course."

After that rocky start, everything else was better, Namjoon learned the boy's name was Kim Taehyung and that has been a sophomore in college (2nd year).

"Joonie Hyung, I can call you that right?" Taehyung asked hopefully letting the answer be yes. Namjoon gave a shy nod and said a simple sure, then Taehyung kept talking. "Okay, anyway, I'm still super sorry about what happened earlier, I shouldn't have teased you like that.

"Thank you, Tae. I appreciate it, it means a lot to me," Namjoon said, showing off his dimpled smile, Taehyung was sure he wanted to see more of it.