1

"Mom, are you fucking serious??"Jimin shouts quickly feeling apologetic when he sees his mother's expression change from slightly agitated to full-on anger. "You will not carry that tone with me Park Jimin you may think you run this school, but what you will not do is try and run me," she replied expression still harsh but the tone as calm as ever.

"Sorry mother, but I don't understand we agreed I would not have to get a roommate as long as I kept my grades up", and then it hit him."Yeah, you know exactly why this is happening, it's not like I caused this on purpose, you just happened to get a D the same time a transfer student was enrolled," his mother said her attitude more positive.

"Ugh, I swear to god I'm going to set Mr-" Jimin was cut off by the sound of an object moving fast and then he yelled in pain "WHAT DID YOU HIT ME FOR, AND WITH A RULER, WHY THE HELL DO YOU EVEN HAVE ONE IN HERE WHAT THE FUCK," Jimin yelled at his mother after getting swatted on the arm with a plastic ruler. "Watch your tone, I won't tell you again Jimin. Also, stop threatening your teachers before, it's more than a ruler you get hit with. Got it?"

"Yes, mom," the boy sighed, rubbing his arm in pain. When he walked out of the office, he spotted his friends Taehyung and Jungkook down the hall. Both boys instantly seeing the dark red mark on his arm start laughing, "I take it the meeting didn't go well," Taehyung comments his laugh dying down to a chuckle. "Of course the fuck it didn't asshole" Jimin spat back already annoyed with the two.

"Well, it couldn't have been that bad, right, it's not like she said your moving schools or that you're being disowned," Jungkook said, trying to cheer up the shorter crushed spirits."Actually", Jimin spoke up, "It's way worse... SHE'S MAKING ME GET A ROOMMATE!" Jimin screeched, disturbing the calm flow of the hall no student dared to gawk or look at him the wrong way for fear of what could happen.

"WHAT" Jimin's two friends sarcastically gasped.

"How could she?" Taehyung dramatically sighed draping himself over Jungkook.

"Clearly she's the devil only the evilest of evil parents would burden their poor child with this big of an inconvenience" Jungkook whined clutching his chest in fake pain pretending to wobble to his knees."

Then after a few seconds of this whole theatrical performance, the trio burst into a fit of laughter."Don't be such a bitch bro, it's just another person moving in, hey, maybe they'll be cute, Maybe their ass will be nice, maybe, just maybe they'll join the club and be a great fuck to share" Taehyung suggested as the group was heading for the exit.

"Yeah, maybe, but what if his ass is flatter than paper, what if he's uglier than dirt or even if he isn't those two what if he isn't even into man's life would be fucking inconvenient if an ugly flat assed dude moved in with me" the boy complained as he entered the car ready to go home and sleep.

"Well, hope for a hottie we can all fuck I'll see you tomorrow Jiminie make sure not to piss off your mommy" Jungkook said sending his hung off with a wink "That's hung Jiminie Hyung to you, you stupid prick" Jimin said to no-one, in particular, knowing the younger was never gonna pick up the honorifics unless in a kinky way.

It was Saturday morning and walked onto campus feeling great he was gonna start his junior year a new man. No more anxiety, no more shyness, his grades were gonna still be perfect, hopefully not too many bullies like at his last school, and maybe this time he was going to make some friends and maybe find someone willing to be more than that, chuckling at his eagerness he came back to reality dealing with his current situation. He had no clue where he was, his tour was in a 1/2 so needed to find the counselor's office, which you think would be in the front of the campus in the main office but of course, nothing would be straight forward when he was in a rush.