Grumpy Dinner Dates

Start from the beginning

"I've already heard enough about this fucking woman," Alex whispered under her breath.

" What was that? " (Y/n) asked her arms folded as she raised an eyebrow at her, Lena shook her head in despair.

"Oh yeah, the super hearing thing." Alex cringed.

" Yes the super hearing thing, now move your hot ass I want you to meet Diana. "

                                                                                       xxx

"Being early worked against us." Alex sighed looking around they been sat waiting for the woman to turn up for twenty minutes.

" Alex stop being such a bore, will you. " (Y/n) warned her.

"You know that waiter keeps coming over here to look down your dress." Alex raged as she watched the man approach again.

" Alex shut up if he looks he looks there is nothing for him to see when we get home you get to take it off to see everything. " The chef wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

"Maybe we should go and do that now, she doesn't seem to be coming." Alex leaned over the table taking her hand in her own, ( Y/n) took a moment in serious consideration, until her attention turned to the entrance a bright smile appeared on her face.

She stood to her feet dislodging Alex's hand as though it were nothing, the agent felt the loss of contact straight away.

"Diana " She smiled.

Alex turned around to see finally the woman who (Y/n) had been so bewitched by, if she had not considered her to be a threat before she certainly did now, long dark brown hair pulled back into a tight bun, tiny strands escaped to hang down her long slender neck, her deep dark brown eyes sparkled under the light of the chandeliers that hung around them and thick sensuous red lips turned up into a warm sweet smile.

Alex heard the alarm bells going off inside her head.

Diana finally approached them Alex felt her blood boil as (Y/n) happily accepted her hug happily closing her eyes as she held her when it was over (Y/n) turned towards Alex, the agent swore her smile dimmed.

(Y/n) held her hand out to her. "This is Alex." She said proudly.

The new woman smiled at her warmly holding her hand out, Alex reluctantly took it. " Hi. "

"(Y/n) has told me so much about you."

" And she told me nothing about you. " Alex replied.

(Y/n) frowned. "Come on shall we sit down and begin, not every restaurant is as efficient as mine."

Alex noticed that Diana took the seat next to (Y/n) ignoring the fact that it was a three seated table and Alex had the other seat.

"So how did you two meet?" Alex forced herself to ask.

Diana smiled. "You must let me answer this (Y/n)." Putting her hand briefly on top of ( Y/n)'s. "It was the rainiest day there had been in Paris for one hundred years, I was working in The Louvre minding my own businesses when suddenly I was knocked over by a very wet woman, it turned out to be the luckiest trip of my life."

" You did not fall you very elegantly stopped us both. " (Y/n) smiled.

"That wasn't the only time what about our one and only night in Cannes you swore our bedroom suite was haunted. "