Chp.19

-Zinnias POV-The Night she Snuck Out-

"Oh shit" I cuss as I stumble over something while trying to sneak across the halls of Hogwarts. I would've taken the passages but Devan doesn't know about them so we can't take them.

"Careful!" He quietly chuckles and I bite my bottom lip. Devan grabs my hand and leads me along the walls of the castle and I chuckle as I hear talking in the inside of the wall, one of my siblings must be in the tunnels...

"Devan where are we going" I say in a hushed whisper while we dodge a light that's shinning down the hallway.

Devan pulls me into a classroom and quietly closes the door, pressing a finger against my lips to hush me.

I make a face at him and we both start to burst out laughing.

"We've-go to-be-quiet" Devan manages to fast between laughs. I shake my head no and hold onto his shoulder.

Devan places a hand over his mouth but just ends up laughing harder.

"Why are-we laughing" I say between loud laughs.

Devan shakes his head, also not knowing why we are laughing but we instantly stop when the class room door is threw open.

Filtch.

"Miss. Malfoy, Mr. Dawson" he says sinisterly.

Busted.

-Cleo's POV- Present Day-

I tense as I walk past the third year bullied.

"Malfoy" they spit towards me and walk away.

I stop in my tracks and furrow my eye brows, turning around. Why didn't they do anything...?

Why did Lukus have a bruised eye..?

Scorpius! Of course! He never can keep his hands to himself!

I continue to walk to the great hall for lunch and instantly go to Scorp who is sitting with his girlfriend.

"Scorpius." I say in a no joke tone. He turns to me, a slight smile on his lips and amusement in his eyes.

"Hey sis" he says and I sit next to him. "What's up? Are those guys messing with you again?"

I shake my head and he nods. "Good."

"Scorpius did you give Lukus a black eye?" I ask bluntly. He looks down at me with a surprised look and shakes his head.

"I wouldn't beat up a thirteen year old." He says and hugs me closer to him. "But I would threaten them, and I did. Now I have no idea how he got a black eye, but it wasn't me."

I nod and sigh. "Ok, because he'll tell head mistress...he doesn't care if he gets beat up again."

"Oh" he voice wavers a little bit but I shrug it off and start to fill my plate.

The food at Hogwarts is always delicious but I miss my dads cooking. My mum can cook, but dad is just better and they both know it.

-Scorpius POV-

I hate lying to her but I can't let her know I beat up some little kids.

But I did it for her, I beat them up because they messed with my family. That's how it always is.

Everyday we get delivered insults from people because my father was an ex-death eater. I don't think he was ever actually a death eater because he was forced and even though he had the mark, he was always on the light side.

That's why he threw Uncle Harry his wand in the battle of Hogwarts.

We finish up our lunch and I kiss my girlfriend goodbye and kiss Cleo's forehead before leaving he two girls to chat.

I wave Nico and Cam forward and they follow me out the doors.

"What's up?" Nico asks, leaning against the wall.

"We have to go talk to those third years or they'll rat us out." I says and shove my hands into my robes.

"We don't have to beat them up, right?" Cam asks in a whisper, careful not to be heard.

I shake my head no and he sighs. We all three start down the hallway in our usual formations. Me in the middle, Nico to my right, and Cam to my left.

It takes a couple of minutes but we find the five boys walking down the hallways, snickering.

We start to walk faster towards them before we hear our names called behind us.

"Mr. Malfoy, Mr. Potter, Mr. Zabini" we all three stop in our tracks and I'm the first to turn around to face who called our names.

Head Mistress, of course.

"Head Mistress" I smile at her, playing an innocent act.

"All three of you come with me. Now."

Well shit.

-Later That Night-

Nico, Cam, and I walk into detention.

We didn't care though, it's not our first go.

The little shits told head mistress that we 'physical assaulted' them, and to be fair, we did. But since there was no proof she could kick us out of school so instead she gave us two weeks of detention.

"Zinnia?" I ask as I walk into the potions room.

"Scorp?" She asks and furrows her eyebrows. "Why are you here?"

"I could ask you the same thing missy" I say in a scolding tone. She's never gotten detention.

She looks to the Dawson boy next to her and then back to me.

"Did he get you in here?!" I growl and walk towards them. Zinnia stands up and places her small hands onto my chest.

"Scorp! No!" She says and pushes me back. "It's not his fault!" She says, obviously lying.

"Don't lie to me goddamnit!" I shout and glare daggers at the older boy.

"Scorpius! Stop it!"

I look down at her, her grey eyes glimmering up at me. My gaze softens as I look at her and she gives me a hopeful look.

I sigh and turn back to my seat where Nico and Cam are sitting.

"Alright Kids..."