Chp. 6

"W-who are you...." I hear Cleo stutter.

"An old friend of your moms." The Fiery red head says.

"Why are you here" I say stepping in front of Cleo and the others.

His face is gloomy and his eyes are sad. Yet his hair is like a fire. A nice warm red fire.

"Scorpius, let me help. The charms on your sister are to much for you. Even all of you together. I can help. I can help Zinnia. After all, I am your somewhat uncle." The red head says.

"Uncle? We only have 2 uncles. You have never been mentioned" I say. Cleo grabs my hand and I hold it.

"Ron, Uncle Ron?" We shake our heads "anyway. It's doesn't matter I'm Ginny's brother, and Harry's friend." He walks past us and I let the works soak in.

Oh.

He walks over the my unconscious sister. Our grandpa is bleeding out on the floor. And I hear charms being cast threw the room. Gold starts to swirl and then Rose mixes with it. And after minutes it all stops.

"There you go. All done. My work is done. Now take her to St. Mungo's before she never wakes up again." Ron says. Before I can thank him he apperates away.

I run over to Zinnia and pick her up in my arms. Everyone grabs my shoulder and I apperate to st. Mungo's.

Nurses rush to us and take her away we all follow quickly behind. They ask a bunch of questions and we all answer them truthfully. They call our parents and they meet us here.

"That was so stupid of you!" My mom shouts at us.

"Well we saved her and none of us got hurt!" I shout back.

Then my dad steps in. "It's fine. Everyone is fine and Zinnia is being treated. Just go back to school. We will call Cam and Nicos parents."

My moms expression is horrified yet somewhat happy. My dads is calm and collected. Not much emotion but that's fine because that is normal. He didn't grow up with a loving dad like us.

He grew up with a ruthless and monsterus dad. But that didn't stop him from making a good life for himself.

"Goodnight. I love you, Owl us!" I say hugging them both. These past 16 hours have been too stressful. And emotionally straining. But now we just have to go to bed. We all apperate to Hogwarts and go to our dorms.

We sleep.

-Segans POV-

I pretend to go to sleep then I get up. I go up a secret passage to the girls dorms. I go to Rileys dorm.

I have been friends with Riley for a very long time. She and I have something special, I think. I'm not sure about her. But I love her and I need to talk to her. It's 10pm and she is bound to be on her Muggle phone.

She is a Pureblood and so is her roommate. I forget her name.

I crack open the door and see a tall buff blonde. Him and Her are sitting on her bed laughing. Who is he.....

He grabs her hand and she smiles a wide smile.

This is just great......

Should I barge in and be mad. Wait no! We were never together.....

Knock?
Or
Leave?

Knock....

So I close the door quietly and knock.

I hear someone get up and open the door.

I see the blonde boy who was with riley.

"Um, is riley here?" I ask.

"Who's asking" he says looking at me.

"Her friend" I say staring him down. His is about 2 1/2-3 inches taller then me.

"Um, hey Segan.." I hear Riley say. He moves out of the way and I see her.

Her bleach blonde hair flows perfectly down her shoulders and down to her stomach. Her hair is quite long. She is wearing a crop top that says 'Mind if i Slytherin' the words are silver and the shirt is emerald. She is also wearing grey sweatpants.

"Hey Riley.." I say awkwardly. Why the hell does she have a boy over.

"Oh, this is JJ he is a Hufflepuff and one of my friends." She turns to JJ "this is Segan. I have known him since 1 year before first year. He is a Malfoy"

"Nice to meet you" he says with a breif smile.

"So what's up" she says to me.

"Oh well I was just coming to see if you wanted to go on one of our walks."

She looks quickly at JJ and then back to me "sorry I'm going to pass"

"Oh,ok. Talk to you later?" I say. I stuff my hand in my pocket. Damn I'm a idiot. Why would she ever like me over him. He is so...perfect and I know he has been her crush since 1st year.

"Yeah..?" she says. We share a quick and weird smile before she shuts the door.

-Rileys POV-

I shouldn't feel guilty. He knows that I like JJ and we are finally hanging out. And it's going so well.

His eyes sparkle in the moon light. His bright blue Bahama eyes.

"So Riley, I have been wondering" he pauses for a second. He looks a little nervous. "Do you want to go out..?"

My heart skips a beat and I smile. But stay under control. "Yes"

My smile is bright and genuine. I can't believe he actually asked me out!! Expecally because of his friends. His friends to say the least....don't like me...what so ever.

Some people say I'm a slut. But I have only dated one guy. Joey. Ew his name grosses me out. He is a Muggle and I meet him when I was in America.

Blah let's get that thought out of my mind.

JJ smiles and glances at my lips.

He's so cute......

I want to kiss him so bad. But this is my first kiss. Should I? I don't know!?!?

He starts to lean in and my body takes control.

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey so comment right here if you want to be my roommate. I'm picking 2 girls (Bc it's a girl dorm) to be my roommate. Message me and I'll be picking 2 names from out of the hat.

I'll announce on the 10th-12th chapter who are the winners. You will get to design your outfit and look. Also tell me your personality.