Chp.12

-Zinnias POV-

Me and Dev walk into the candy shop and instantly I see my favored Muggle candy, Almond joys! This summer they had gotten a new shipping of Muggle candy. And people seemed to love them so they kept ordering it.

They would get shipped to a Muggle factory where we have them picked up by some people in the ministry then they would send them here, to Honeydukes.

Devan grabs a lollipop and I grab two jumbo size almond joys. We head up to the counter and pay. After we get our candy we head to the Quidditch store.

When we walk in I see Riley sitting in the corner with a Hufflepuff.

"Ryyyy!" I say happily. She looks over and smiles at me. I walk over to her and she stands up. We hug for a couple seconds.

"How have you been?" I ask with a smile. Devan is standing behind me. I can feel his presence

"Great! This" she looks over at the blonde "is JJ, he's my boyfriend" she smiles.

"That's great!" I say hugging her again. "This is Devan, He's my best friend." I say nudging Devan. He gives her a smile.

"Hi Riley? That's your name right"

"Yes, yes it is" she says with a smile.

"Nice to meet you" Devan says to Riley. They shake hands.

We talk with them a little longer then all 4 Of is go to get some butter beet. When we walk in we see Mason, Liam and James. I head over to their table with Devan. 

"Hey guys" I say with a smile. Me, Liam and James have always gotten along but Mason is still a pain in the ass sometimes.

"Hey Zinnia" They say to me. I look at mason and he is look behind us at the door where Riley and JJ are. They sit down at a table for two. I turn my face back to Liam and James.

Me, Liam, James and Devan get into a conversation about how Segan was the reason I stoped playing quidditch. The boys always make fun of me because of it but I know they use it in a brotherly way.

About an hour later me and Devan decide is time to go back to Hogwarts. So we head back to the Slytherin dorm and sit back at the fire.

After three hours of watching movies by the fire Devan leaves.

"Visit tomorrow..." I say quietly. 

"What ever you want I'll do" he says creasing my cheek. A tear slides down it but I quickly wipe it off and say goodbye to him. He leaves after glancing back at me to make sure I'm ok.

I look around the room and cast a stick farm on myself. Making sure the makeup will stick threw the night. Tomorrow morning they should be healed.

-Riley's POV-

I put the twins to bed and sit back on my bed. I can't get him out of my mind. What was he looking at me like that....

We don't have anything special. We are just doing a project together.....

But ever since we started to do the project together my necklace has started to glow brighter.

That's bullshit. Mason! Mason Fucking Winberg can't be my Soulmate!

I mentally slap myself for thinking such a dumb thing. I turn off the lights and lay down. I stare up at the ceiling....wondering. What-

No! Stop! He isn't your soulmate! We hate each other!!

Then the door busts open. I quickly sit up, hitting my head on the bed post. I groan while holding my head. The light turns on and there is Avery Garcia and Anna Martinson.

They are my roommates, they are also pure bloods like me.

Avery has copper skin and light blue eyes. She is an only child of her Parents Miranda and Jonathan. She has some Mexican in her which she gets from her dad, that is the cause of her Dark hair and Copper skin.

She is carrying Anna who is obviously drunk.

Anna has a light skin tone and golden straight locks, she also has violet eyes. She gets her looks from her mum and her attitude from her dad. She has one older brother who is also a Slytherin but is in 7th year. He shares with some random Slytherin I don't know.

Sure all Slytherins are family but there are way to many of us to know them all. But even if we don't know each other we will always be there for each other, even if it our first time meeting.

"Bloody hell you scared me!" I shout looking at Avery.

"Sorry Ry! Anna got fucking drunk again and she was trying to make out with a tree again!!" Avery rushes. Setting her on the bed.

"What has gotten into our generation. We are bloody thirteen and getting drunk!" I exclaim while sitting back on my bed.

"Yeah..." Avery sighs while she tucks the very drunk Anna into bed. She smiles sweetly at me. "So how was your date with JJ?"

"It was good I guess....." I trail off thinking about Mason again.

"Oh?!" She says sitting down next to me. "What does that mean?!"

"Mason wouldn't stop staring at me when we were getting Butter Beer. It was weird! But I can't get him out of my mind!" I exclaim collapsing onto my back. "And my pendent has been glowing more and more since I began talking to Mason!" I aggravate. Avery lays next to me and we face each other.

"Think he's your soulmate...." She trails off.

"Just the thought makes me sick!" I say annoyed.

"Well....if your pen-"

"Yeah yeah I know. The more I know my soulmate he brighter it glows. It will get to the point where I can't wear it around anymore and have to keep it in a drawer. And if I get engaged to the wrong person then it will stop glowing. If I marry them even tho it stopped glowing I will fall sick and possibly die" I recite what my grandma told me.

"I wish soul mates would change" I huff. Avery sits up and says...

"Common. We're going to talk to Mason!" She says standing up, grabbing my hand.

"What!! No!! What would we even tell him!! That we are soulmates!! He will think I'm bat-shit crazy!!" I panic digging my heals into the floor as Avery pulls me out of the room.

"Grow up. We are just going to get to know him...."

I gulp and she drags me to the passage way. We end up at his dorm door and Avery knocks three times....