Chp.11

-Zinnias POV-

I walk down tot the common room and sit down in front of the fire. I have black spandex and a thin white shirt on. Ik the only one in here and I look behind me to grab the green and grey quilted blanket off the couch.

We don't have class today since it is a Teacher work day or whatever. It's also Friday so we get a longer weekend. Then also Christmas break is coming up soon. I can't wait to see my mum and dad. Plus my baby sister.

She hates it wen I call her my baby sitter because she isn't a baby anymore but she is still a baby in my eyes.

I hear a knock at the door taking me away from my thoughts. I stand up and wrap the blanket around me even tighter. I open the door and see Devan. I smile at him and let him threw.

"I got you food" He says with a smile. I smile back at him and he hands me the plate. I set it on the side table and look back at him

"Thank you, Dev" I say hugging him. He hugs me back and we stay like this for a little bit. He is about 5 inches taller then me and I'm probably a feather compared to him but he's my best friend. A lot of people don't believe it but it's true. Especially the Gryffindors.

There isn't much rivalry between the Gryffindors and Slytherins anymore but it isn't exactly perfect. I think Aunt Ginny, Uncle Blaise, My mom and Dads, marriages brought it together. Because before they got married Slytherins and Gryffindors hated each other. And after they got married/got together they suddenly got along. 

Me and Devan sit back in front of the fire place and share the blanket. We talk as I eat.

"Did your roommates notice anything yesterday or this morning?" Dev asks me.

"No, they were asleep when I came to our room and this morning when they woke me up my curtains were still closed. I told them I wasn't hungry and I can wait till lunch." I tell him, I take another bite of my waffles and he says.

"Ok, I got a couple potions to help speed up the healing. If you drink these after you eat they should be healed by the end of the day or tomorrow morning."

"Ok. Thank you" I snuggle closer to him and he wraps his arm around my waist. I finish up eating and then drink the 3 potions Devan brought for me. The taste like shit, but if they make me feel and look better then I'm fine.

Me and Devan go up to my room and I put on a little bit of makeup to cover up my bruises. Luckily my cuts are scrapes on the side of my ace so I can wear my hair down to cover them up. I could put a skin colored bandage on but I feel like my hair will get caught in it or it will be noticeable. Once I finish I see that Devan had already picked out an outfit for me and I laugh because he has better taste then me.

I go into the bathroom and change into my outfit

I go into the bathroom and change into my outfit. When I finish I come out to see Devan laying in he middle of my floor staring at the ceiling.

"Ok let's go" I say with a smile.

He stand up and we walk out the door and into the common room.   We walk out of the common room, where we pass a couple people and out into the halls. Many students are heading out of Hogwarts like us to go to Hogsmade, I see Scorpius leaving with his girlfriend,Mia.

Me and Devan walk out behind them, a couple pairs of people are separating us from them tho. I see him whisper soemthing in her ear that makes her giggle. They are actually goals.

Mia is wearing a tan cardigan, white shit, black legging, tan boots, and a tan hat with a white fluff ball on it. Her brown tame, silky curls flow over her shoulders.

My brother is wearing black jeans, a white shirt, white Adidas, and a black leather jacket.

They are holding hands and laughing with each other. It's so cute. I smile and turn to Devan.

"So where do you want to go first?" He asks me

"Honeydukes, definitely. I'm in some need of some candy" I say with a laugh

We end up getting in the same carriage as my Brother and Mia, there is also another coup with us. I think it's a Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. But I'm not sure, I don't know everybody here.

"Aweeee looookkk Zinnia is on a dateeeee" Scorpius coos at us.

"Oh shut up you horndog" I spit at him in Playful way. He laughs at my reaction and so does Devan. Mia sits there shocked at what I call him. I smile at her and cross my arms giving Scorpius a glare.

"I love you too sissy" He says still laughing.

We spend the rest of the ride laughing with eachother. About five minutes later we end up in hogsmade and Scorpius and Mia go get some butter beer. But we go to honeydukes.

Just then I see her......

Heyyyyyyy guyssss! That's right! I'm back! And better then ever! This was kind of a filler episode but it will lead to something. I wrote this in about 10-20 minuets because I had inspiration and I rarely get that now because of school and confirmation. Anyway! Bye sweeties!!❤️❤️