Chp.18

-Riley's POV-

I wake up in the Ravenclaw dormitories to the sound of a bunch of guys yelling over some game they're playing.

"Shut the fuuuuckk up" I groan, drawing out 'fuck'.

"Watch your language little Riley" Jack Block, one of Owens roommates scold me.

"I'm a big girl" I laugh. "I can say whatever the fuck I want"

I wearily sit up and bed and rub my eyes, looking around.

Jack Block, Jack Mitchel, Owen, and Jack Beecher were sitting in front of a conjured up TV, playing COD. Owen sometimes gets annoyed because all three of his roommates are named Jack but he had his own nicknames for them.

Jack Beecher *Jackass* is around 6'1 and has light brown hair that isn't too short but it's not long. He never usually styles it, just lets it hang. He has an athletic build with broud shoulders. He is one of the Beaters for his Quidditch team.

Jack Block *Blocky Boy* is tall and limber with short brown hair that lays perfectly on top of his head. He has Hazel eyes and a perfectly white smile. He is about 6 foot I want to say.

Jack Mitchel *White Trash or Trashy* is more of a beefy guy. He isn't big but he isn't considered small. He works out all the time which is why he has so much muscle weight on him. He is about 5'11. He had curly black hair that sticks out everywhere and dark brown eyes hat are almost black.

"I call next round" I yawn and get out of Owens bed.

The first time me and Owen ever slept in the same bed was when I was 12. He came over to our house and we ended up staying awake until 4:30 ish in the morning watching a show and so we just passed out in the attic where we were watching the show.

We technically weren't on a bed but a sectional couch that we moved so it was like a bed.

"No you need to get out of here before Flitwick comes around to check the dorms squirt" Jack M says, turning towards me. I stick my tongue out at him and flip him off.

I climb out of the bed, straightening my grey sweat pants and light pink fitted T-Shirt.

I don't have a problem with wearing fitted T-shirts around a bunch of hormonal teenage boys because I have small boobs and most guys I'm either really good friends with, related too, or disgusted by.

-Segans POV-

"Mason!" I yell, storming into my dorm room.

I instantly see Mason sitting up in his bed, trying to calm a crying baby.

"Shut up dick head! She was almost asleep!" He hisses at me, bouncing the baby in pink in his arms.

I storm towards him at he glares up at me.

"What the fuck is your problem?"

"My problem?!" I laugh and Mason stands up and puts the girl in her cot. "Mason my problem is that your trying to get with Riley!"

"What?!" He scoffs and crosses his arms, leaning back onto his bed post. "Why the fuck would I get with a girl like that! She's a worthless piece of Junk that I'm using for a good grade!"

"Then how do yo-"

"Wow" our arguing is interrupted by a famine voice.

I turn around, ready to curse out whoever just walking into my dorm but stop when I see Riley standing there.

She's wearing dark blue jeans with rips in the knees and a tight black shirt that looks like it's tucked into her jeans but it really isn't.

"I thought you changed" her voice cracks as she looks at Mason, her eyes start to get red, indicating that she is going to cry. "But obviously I was wrong" her voice is stiff and full of sadness when she starts to walk away.

"Great!" I shout and shove Masons shoulder. "Look what you just did!" And with that I take off after Riley.

I may not be particularly fond of her right now for being with JJ but she is still my best friend and I don't want her to cry.

"Riley!" I shout as I run through the passage way after her. "Riley please!"

She stops dead in her tracts and I almost crash into her. I grab her arm, turning her around to face us. Her eyes are red and so is the top of her nose. A few tears are down her face and I frown.

"Riley I'm so sorry about what he said" I whisper and pull her into a comforting hug. "I'm so so sorry"

"JJ broke up with me" she cry's info my chest and holds onto my shirt, her hands holding onto the white material. 

"Oh" I say, my voice sounds taken back but I can't help but feel happy even though she is so broken about it. "I'm sorry"

No I'm not. Don't lie Segan.

"It's fine...it's not like we were meant to be anyway" she sniffles and pulls away from me, rubbing her eyes. "Tell Mason that he can go to hell"