(9)

MOMO POV
Oh god. The seconds felt like minutes the minutes like hours the hours like days. Jungkook was sleeping for 2 hours. Looking at his face i thought to myself how worthy it was saving this little human like bunny. His soft skin, his pink beautiful lips.Studying every inc of his face made me realize how beautiful he is. It made your heart skip a beat,the butterflies in your stomach running wild,that feeling in your heart,like opening a book to a person that loves to read. Opening to person who reads every word like its the last,to the person that touches the photos in the book to make it feel ever more real. Lets say someone who can take care of you and keep it forever with him even when you get old,just like books. They drive you to places that you never been. They make you see things realize things. And most of all they make you want things. Jungkook face was the most beautiful book I ever readed. And in that moment I felt like you wanna read even more.
I wanted to touch the photo to make it feel more real. Softly with my fingertips i touched his squishy cheeks,then his little cute nose. One thing got my attention the most. His lips. So full. So kissable. In that moment all i wanted was a kiss. A tiny little kiss. Leaning in my face was so close to his. I could feel his breath. I could feel how warm he is ,and all the love he could give but he doesnt want to. I fly away in the sky before realizing the pair of brown eyes staring hard at me. A sudden panic attack hit me. My cheeks were so pink I could feel them burning.
"Oh well what we have here?
His smirk was wider than ever. His eyes were shining like the biggest fire was captured in them. I could feel his energy growing much bigger. I could feel his passionate aura that surrounded him. And that made me panic even more.
"Ill just leave im sorry"
I wanted to leave so bad but even before I moved his hands were placed on my waist and I was under jungkook.
"Oh, I know what you wanted you little pabo"
He was just standing there looking at my face,studying it. He looked deep into my eyes it felt like he was taking my soul. He was staring even deeper into my lips . Before i knew it his face was buried in my neck. I could feel his breathing every second every moment.
"Where have you been my whole fucking life "?
I guess in the heaven. With the angels. To the place i hope you will see one day. And i hope ill be there to hold your hand.
"My life was so shitty, do you know how it fells someone actually accept you for who you are?"
I felt like crying. He was so broken yet nobody knew. He made this facade of strong person. He was living like he was fine yet in reality he was the one who really needed saving. While he was breaking i guess i was the only one there to save him. And i couldnt feel any prouder. Because i felt like he needs to see the world,to feel the love in it. And i wanted him wherever he sees me to feel like home. I want to be his home,his comfy bed, his kitchen with all the food he want...and while i was there in that bed i realized that there is no other place i rather be.