(2)

"Hello bubbly mouth" I said walking to the pretty boy sitting under the beautiful tree.He is Jin,older than me,prettier than me,smarter than me. My bestfriend,co-worker and brother. We actually work together since im new he always teaches me stuff and well helping me around. My smile always goes wide whenever i met his eyes. He is just so bright and fun thats why i admire him.
"Oh hi princess" I love when he calls me pricess. I really feel like one . But something is missing he doesn't smile like usual. He is just being moody and all that. Where is the happy Jin i know?
"Is something wrong ? Why this bad mood huh ?" I asked curious about him. What If he is sad or even hurt ? He can't be . I won't allow it. Never.
"Its just the boss wants to see you,the rule you know.." He said looking sad a little. Oh my god the rule I totally forgot that i broke it. But i feel like that was the right thing to do at least. I couldn't watch him just die right? I've been there with him like forever . My heart ached when i saw him on the rooftop that day . He was just too young,I was also but nobody could save me back there. I could. I did . I am his guardian right ? Why should I just let him die ?
" Stop talking to me,people are looking at you because basically it looks like you are talking to nobody" He said laughing his ass off. He just made me insane, but i dont mind. I love his silly laugh and that pretty face of his.
"Heyyy" I screamed mocking him on the shoulder.
"Ouch that hurted " He started acting like he was in pain and put his hand on his shoulder.
"Catch me If you can silly jinny" I said and started running trought the park as fast as i could. There is no way I could escape but lets give it a try at least. I was running so fast until u bumped in something and landed on the grass.
"Ouch watch where are yo-" I was cutted by someones smirk. I blinked several times.Did i just bumped in him. I was standing there awkwardly and saw jin laughin behind me and pulling my hair. It was hard talking and looking at jungkook since this little ass here was pulling my hair.
"Why are you running like someone is chasing you?"
He said with anger in his voice .
"Actually I was...look I am sorry i didnt see you standing back there" I was blushing. Why? I felt so ashamed right now. I wanted to die. Haha funny right? I just wanted to leave.
"I dislike you actually. You are clumsy,and these bangs they look funny on you. Now move" He started laughing and tears formed in my eyes. I saved him back there and he is tellig me all these ugly stuff ? Do i really look that ugly ? Am i really that clumsy?
"I saved you back there you you ungrateful person,you think that you are perfect? well you arent! All you care is about your depression and sadness and well your ice cream " I was screaming so bad with tears running down my face. With that i left him behind.
"I didnt ask for it "
I heard him but didnt even bother to turn around. His words hit me like a truck
I felt hurt. Is this how it feels being called ugly and all these stuff. Jin was running behind me asking me am I alright. Actually I dont want to talk to anybody right now. I will just go visit my boss and get punished for the rule. Now when i think maybe it wasnt worth it saving that punk.

Jungkook POV

I saved you back there you you ungrateful person,you think that you are perfect? well you arent! All you care is about your depression and sadness and well your ice cream " She screamed at me. And how the hell he knows all this. When i cried and ate all that ice cream it was just me and my four walls. And I didnt asked for saving. I didnt need one. I pity her for being what she is. I am depressing and sad so what ? Who is she to tell mi these stuff.
"I didnt ask for it " I scremed to her but she didnt even turn arount at all. Maybe i did hurt her with the words. But they are true she is clumsy . Suddenly my beanie flew away. I looked around and that was weird. Nobody was there to pull it. I feel like being around ghosts. That was really weird. And now my beanie was in the fountain water. No that was my favourite one. What a life man. She was crying? Why would you cry about someone like me said . Pabo. Everything sucked. My life,my soul even when i can make new friends i dont. I just push them away . Was I worth saving ?

Momo POV
Oh here we are angel heaven. Its been awhile since I've been here. Walking on earth after that punk was hard. I feel peace here the clouds,the coulours its beautiful. Just imagine being able to see the stars at night from this close,being able to touch the clouds and jump even sleeping on them . Its was pretty fun. On earth you cant do that,you cant do lot of things. I was cut by someone.
"Momo you are here " Thats when it hits me. My boss,the broken rule,my destiny,my fail.
"Im sorry let me explain" I was shortly cuted by his mad and angry glare. He was disappointed in me. He looked at me feeling sorry for what I've done.
"Look you broke the rule. You will get punished,you will give me your licence.You are no longer angel guardian. Your wings they dont belong to you anymore. From now on you will be living human down on earth. You wont leave jungkook side for month. But you have to make him feel like dying again. You need to make him die . Or you wont be able to become angel again. Are we clear?" He said and my tongue was cut. Human? No i dont want to live in that hell again. And how can I make him die. I just cant that is too much. Why would I do it ?
"But I cant please just " A loud boom wae heard and i saw all the trees being blown away from huge wind. It was scary and dark.
"No buts Momo DO IT "
And with that he left and I stayed there crying out loud.Thinking about what my "life" became. How can I kill a person ? How is it possible? I was meant to keep him safe not to make him kill himself. Dear earth here I come again living on you and hating you from the bottom of my heart.