9.The Doberman *

Status: Incomplete
Genre: Romance, Drama
Written by: Meesza
Rated(by me): 9/10

Short description:(by me)
The mc(Melanie Lilac) gets an opportunity of a lifetime to work for the irresistible, emotionless mafia leader - Jonah Miles.

What I like: This story has CC, A very good plot, and for some reason, every time I read this story my heart bears faster, the author uploads once in two weeks or once in one week.

What I dislike:This story has little interaction between MC and the love interest, there is very little humor .

Overall I do really like this story, but I would recommend this for ages 13+ (I know episode is supposed to be played after you reach 13, but there are a lot of people who violate this rule)

Rant
The Doberman had amazing art scenes, but they were recently removed by Episode: the reason- 'Jonah Miles looked like Stephen James.
Yes, I don't deny that she represented Stephen James as Jonah Miles, but the artwork was completely hers! I didn't think it was necessary for Episode to pull out her art scenes which she spent so long on! ( I am not hating on Episode, they have their reasons). If you guys would see her art, you would know what I mean.

Please Comment! I would love to know what you guys think!