Epilogue|| part one

5years later

Pov Andy
I stand ready, with a hoodie from Rye what I was wearing in our first time Disneyland and just a casual jeans, Rye told me that I have to wear this, he will be probably in a costume like always. The bell goes, and I open it. And there is my beautiful sexy boyfriend. Wearing a blue costume, extremely attractive and wearing the bracelet I gave him for our 3 year anniversary. 'Ready love?'  He smiles cutely. I take his hand "ready" while we are riding I think of the things what happens last five years. We graduated our last school year. The prom was amazing. We did a lot of cute dates and Netflix nights. We also became a band named roadtrip, it's a pretty cool group, we call our fans roadies, they are all so amazing. Rye and me had also a lot of freaky nights if you know what I mean;)   Every time again it feels amazing. Also the father of Rye died with cancer, Rye wasn't sad about it but also not happy, it's his father after all. His mother and my mother became best friends, it's pretty chill. Also a few days after Rye go out the hospital, I moved in with him, and honestly that is the best choice I ever made. We have never beef between us. Sometimes just some words, but our love for each other is too real. So back to now, we come to a super cute restaurant named Bella Italia since I love Italian food this is good . "Awww thankyou babe this is amazing" he smiles and push my chair behind so I can sit. "Thankyou gentleman" I giggle and he sit opposite me. We eat and talk and then Rye pays. While eating I can tell Rye was really nervous, he played with his fork the hole time, bites on his lip and sucked on his own tongue, he only does that when he is stressed.  When we walk out the restaurant, Rye turns towards me. 'It isn't over yet, can I blindfold you?' I look confused "kinky" He chuckles and blindfold me then he lead me to the car and we start to ride, after a while I feel that the car stops, Rye helps me out and we walk, with a lot of laughing because i almost tripped every second and then we stand still.  'Do your blindfold off in 10 seconds'. I nod and hear some noice, I count until ten and then un blindfold myself, my breath catches. Rye stand there, on our place at the lake. Where we had our very first date. There are all rose blades and candles, in the words -will you marry me?- I swallow and look at Rye, he kneels down and take a little pocket, he opens it and there is such a beautiful ring. 'maybe this is a bit overwhelming, maybe it is too early, maybe not. I know that I love you, I knew it from the moment I looked in your eyes the first day when I saw you in the cafeteria, I don't wanted to accept that. You blushed and looked away. Then I told you we were together for the schoolwork. It was a lie so I could talk to you. We went threw a lot things, but I'm sure of this, from the very moment we had our first kiss. I love to make you my husband, to share a hole lifetime with you. So Andrew Robert Fowler, new kid, Andy, Little, soulmate, will you marry me, Ryan Leonard Beaumont, the badguy that is good because of you?' I swallow and go with me hand threw my hair, when I don't say anything he looks down then I smile brightly"ofcourse I want to be your husband Ryan" he looks up and I hold my hand out, he smiles brightly and shove the ring on my ring finger and come up then. I look in his eyes "I was secretly waiting so long for this" he smiles and come closer.  'I love you Andrew Fowler  that will be later Andrew Beaumont.' I chuckle  "it sounds good but now shut up and kiss me badguy" I hold his coat and pull him a bit hard closer to me, I smash my lips on his soft lips.
This feeling is crazy.
Soon
I will marry
Ryan Leonard  Beaumont
Yes everyone...
I'm freaking engaged with the love of my life.
****************************************************************************************************************
Doing a Q&A later look in the chapter before this part for more information!
Part 1 off the epilogue,
wauw, I finished this book in almost a week. This is crazy
Sorry for updating today less, I just have a big headache and had a chill day. And Netflix day.
Anyway
Hope you like it
Love you xxxx