22|| Every possible way

Pov Andy
Tomorrow we have our first exam, and I'm so nervous. Me and Rye did learn a lot for it, obviously together. The only moment we aren't together is if he goes to train. And I'm not even get tired of him. No I want him all the time by my side. I lay on Rye his bed and he sits on his bureau chair. He is asking me out about our English exam tomorrow. And believe me or not we are for hours learning now. I sighs and stand slowly up, he looks at me and give the papers, 'your turn' I look at him, to the papers and back at him. I grab the papers and throw them on bed. Then I am going to sit on his lap with one leg on every side of him, I let my hand go over Ryes naked chest. Yes naked he is shirtless all the time. "Can't we take a break?" I look with puppy eyes at him. He shakes his head. I sighs, I was really needy the hole week, I mean if you see your super sexy hot boyfriend, shirtless every day. Sometimes even in the shower, what would you do ? "But babee , the two weeks are over" he shakes his head laughing 'one week is
over. look I have a surprise for the day after the exams, and I promise we will then."  My eyes widen "I love surprises, what is it?" He laughs again 'it's not a surprise when I tell you baby' I pout but nod. He smiles and kiss me. I smile into the kiss. I stop the kiss and look at Rye. "We are 6 months together after the exams" actually 5 but we count from the day that me knew each other because we waited so long. He smiles and nod 'I know' I lay down again on bed but keep looking at him. "What do you want then ?" He chuckles 'You.' I blush "what way?" He smirks 'every possible way' oh god he is making it worser. I groan and look down, he follow my look and chuckle 'I like how excited I can make you' I groan again and pout "it's not funny I am the one who has to wait" he groans and in a eye blink he lays above me and pins me in the bed and say with a low voice 'you think I like it, when you turn me on, like every day, and I can't do a single thing to you huh, when you grind on me and I feel I get harden by every touch from you? You think I don't want to throw you on the bed and let you scream out my name?' my breath catches from that sentence, and I got definitely a boner now. I'm not able to say anything and he smirks, proud from this look under him, and he kiss my cheek and go down to make tea for us. I still lay there, biting my lip and surprised how hard he could get me. He comes up again and give a cup to me and then he place his cup on the bureau and learn further, from time to time nipping from his tea. I sighs sit up and learn further to.  After another hour Rye looks at me 'want to eat something?'i nod he laughs 'like what?' I blush and laugh to "umm, surprise me" He nods, kiss my head and go to under. I sighs happily and let me fall back. Rye is the best boyfriend you can wish for. He cooks things for me, if someone touches me, say something wrong to me or even glare at me he gets angry and want to punch that person. He can be jealous to but i find it really cute, he is overprotective but I love that side of him. I love everything of him, he is so sweet. About a few minutes fly by and he comes up again with a giant really tasty salad with chicken and pesto and pasta. He sits next to me on the bed and we start to eat. He looks at me and laugh when I have pesto on my cheek, Rye does it with his finger away, look in my eyes while he lick his finger off and I swallow. "You're a tease Beaumont" he chuckles  'I know' i can't help but smile. We both are smiling the hole time. After we ate, he does the dishes and come up again, then we learn and when we are finally ready, we go to sleep.
****************************************************************************************************************
Next chapter is going to be a little time skip because otherwise it will become boring.
Chapter 22
What do you think?
Love ya xx