1|| That my friend is Ryan beaumont

Pov Andy
I wake up by my mother shouting under at the stairs yes weird I know it's her usual thing to wake me up like this. A new place,a new school, a new start I guess.
With a sigh I step out of bed, hoping that there are nice people on the new school. I moved for my parents. My mom found a new job here,something with design Its pretty sick. So I finally make me ready for my first day. I eat a sandwich and then take the bus for school.
I missed my first bus so i arrive a bit late but that's okay because it's my first day right? After I went to the secretary, I am standing in front of my new class. The door opens and everyone is quiet,whispering things to each other. I look at the teacher^ hey, I guess that you're the new kid what's your name?^ I answer quietly "hey I'm Andrew Fowler but you can say just Andy". She smiles and point to an empty chair in the class ^you can sit there Andy, nice to have you here^ I smile "thanks miss"
The boy next to me has green eyes and blond hair, I sit there and open my new book,taking notes then my neighbor talk to me. ^Hey Andy I'm Brooklyn, call me brook,how are you?^ He smiles. I look up from My book to him and smile shyly. "oh hey brook, everything is ok thankyou" ^and I'm jack^ I turn around and look at the boy who said that, he has brown hair, brown eyes and is tall. I smile "hey" brook smiles:^do you want to sit with us ? Then we can get to know each other better^ Happily i say" seems really nice,sure!" We talk a bit but the teacher look angrily at us so we shut up and take notes .
After 3 other classes and a little break we have an eat break, brook,jack and me go to the cafeteria and talk a lot we get to know each other so good and it really click between us I also told them that I'm bisexual and they haven't a problem with it so I guess I have new friends now. We sit and eat then someone come inside the cafeteria with two friends on each side of him and most of the people look at the person who just walked in, I turn around and then my breath catches...
Goddamnnn he is gorgeous like holymother I bet god fucked his mom. The person has brown hair and light brown eyes, he is very fit. He looks me in the eyes, I feel that there comes a slightly red color on my cheeks and I turn around, jack and brook are smirking to me I whisper "who is that?" ^That my friend, is Ryan Beaumont, most people call him rye. He is the popular badboy type. Every girl falls for him even though he doesn't have feelings^
I frown my eyebrows "what do you mean, he doesn't have feelings?"
Jack speaks now ^he is a dark person, he don't feel anything, and if he does, he only feel angry or pain. We never seemed him sad before or actually really cared about someone he only use girls as sidechicks there was once a girl but we don't know the story sadly enough^
I look again at rye, he looks so hot, but he looks like someone, I have no idea on the moment who...
Brook wave his hand before my face. ^Andy what's wrong?^ I smile "nothing don't worry"
After a bit we have to go back in class, so I sit forward jack and brook after a few minutes there comes three boys in the class, loud and not giving a damn about the teacher. I look up from my paper and there he is... I look behind me to jack and brook "he sits with us in the class?"they nod their head smirking. I swallow and whisper "peanutbutter" brook and Jack start to laugh really hard and i look at him,he and his two friends go sit in a corner somewhere behind.'sorry miss we were a Bit late because we weren't in the mood for this class' goddamn his voice. The teacher Just sighs and nod her head, WoW never thought that of a teacher.

************************************************************************************************************
Here it is _> chapter one
The things what Andy don't say I place them between ^^ i don't know why it is just easier to read I think .
What Rye says I place it between ''.
So what do you think about it?
Don't be a silent reader.
Love you guys
And again sorry for the writing faults xxx