8|| I'm sure i love you

Pov Rye
I wake up and feels someone's arms around me I look confused around and look at Andy that is sleeping on my chest. I whisper quietly 'unbelievable' I stand up and do the sheets over him, smiling slightly and go to under, i shower then i make pancakes. Andy comes under stretching and with a yaw. "Morning " he looks at me with a smile "I would get used to this" i laugh 'forget it' i point at a chair and do the plate with pancakes and chocolate sauce on the table for him, I take a bowl with fruit. He stares at me and I ignore it and eat my food, he eats to.
After the breakfast I wash the plates. "Have you plans for today?" Hmm 'not really' He looks hopeful "you want to do something together?" I look at him and sighs 'why not ' His eyes start to shine more. "You want to come to My house?" I laugh 'is a meeting with your parents not a bit fast?' He blushes and look down 'i'm joking Andy I will come with you to your house ' he smiles and nod, I stand up and take his clothes out the dryer and give it to him. 'You know where the bathroom is ' I go up and he comes with me he sits on my bed and look at me I ignore him and start to take my clothes out and new on, a jeans and a t-shirt, he bites his lip while he stares at me, I do my jeans extra slow on and smirk when he licks his lips. 'You like the view Andrew?' He looks up shocked and blush really hard. "Umm yeah sorry " he coughs and I laugh and shake my head he whispers "you are huge though" I burst into laughing 'told you' He looks up again blushing and nods I look down and smirk when I see his bulge in his pants. 'You stay with that clothes?' He looks at me and nods "if I can?" I nod 'you can borrow the clothes I have no problem with it' He looks at me and giggle then we go to his house when he took his stuff. "Hey mum I brought a friend with me" his mother comes out the kitchen and smiles bright. ^hey Ryan I already know you right?^ I nod and smile 'yes miss' he smiles and take my hand I frown but don't say anything and he takes me to his room I look around. 'Nice room' he smiles "thankyou" I sit on his bed and he sits next to me. "Did you do your homework yet?" I look up 'I finished it on school you' He nods "me too". "You want to watch a film?" I nod. He lays back and put the kissing booth on I chuckle and lay down next to him. He looks at me but I stay with my eyes on the tv, I'm more in my thoughts then watching the film. It feels good to be with Andy , but I just don't want to be in love with him. I know I would try that he is going to hate me but I just can't be an asshole against him. I have no idea why but he is the only one I think of I'm not even in the mood for a hook up with someone else anymore. After the film he sits closer to me and I look at him. "Look Rye i know you've been hurt before but like I feel that there is something between us and you can't deny it" I look him in his eyes 'oh little I don't love' he looks back "you sure about that Ryan quese don't love and don't want to love is not the same" I roll my eyes and sighs 'whatever'. Suddenly he takes my hand thight and strike one cheek. "Rye I will fix you I promise , I won't hurt you, ever, I think I'm in love with you, deeply, and I know you love me to, I can feel it " I take my hand back. 'How am I sure I can trust you? You won't just play with me and jumps with someone else in bed multiple times? Rip my heart out and play soccer with it?' I look cold at him but he still looks at me with a sweet look. "You can't be sure about something, but I know I will never do that, I won't play with you Rye, I know you just for 3 days now but" he stops for a moment, look down and then directly in my eyes. "I'm sure I love you"
****************************************************************************************************************
Awww my heart, they are so cute, Andy finally said it!
Chapter 8
Love you guys
Xxx