4|| I'm falling for him, and hard

Pov Rye

When we get out the car everyone is looking at us I see that Andy start to breath faster and I look at him, he don't like that the people are staring so I give everyone a salty look and do my arm around Andy, he looks at me and smile slightly, I smile back and like this we walk to the class. He sits behind his two friends and I want to walk away when he takes my arm, I look at him "you know next to me is a place " I look around and see that mikey and Harvey sit next to each other behind andy so I nod 'sure ' I sit next to him and take my books and my phone. The teacher starts and while I follow the lesson I play on my phone and talk to people, time to time I look at Andy, he is beautiful and I'm scared, I don't want to love him.
He looks at me and I smile, yes everyone the boy who never smiles is smiling I feel different with him.^Rye can you say the answer pleas^ I look up 'maybe I can but if I will thats a different story miss ' I lean back smirking and she sighs ask it to someone else and Andy laughs. "You bad Ryan" I look at him 'it's my reputation Andrew' he nods still smiling, I look at his lips But then look away and swallow What is this goddamn I sit back on My phone and take Notes then Its break I smile to Andy and walk away with My friends I seriously need someone to talk so after the break I skip a few classes but I send Andy a message
Hotbadguy Rye
Don't worry little, I will be back before last class x

Little Andrew
Oh yeah okay x

I go to my big brother 'hey bro' I greet him
^hello Ryan what's wrong^ I sighs and sit down.
'Look there is a boy that I just know from yesterday, but I smile because of him I feel good and not the same with him I don't know why it is like this but I think I'm faling for him, and hard. But I'm ' start whispering 'desperate I don't want to feel love or love someone'
My brother looks with widen eyes and a smile to me ^baby brother that is really good, just take it slow okay? Get to know him better and spend time with him, a lot, it's good that you start to love someone Rye believe me you can't stay emotionless^
I think and nod slowly 'thanks bro later ' I stand up and greet him then I ride back to school and go sit as promised just before the last class start. Andy looks up to me and smile slightly I smile back but stay in my thoughts.

Pov Andy
I talk with brook and jack while Rye is talking to Mikey and Harvey oh and that Emma girl sits with them to uhg.. but Rye seems really quiet and I can tell he is in his own thoughts , because he stares at nothing with his tongue slightly out his mouth and no I'm not thinking of what he can do with that tongue, whoops okay maybe I did, bad dirty mind even to I never actually did it, Rye could be my first... goddamn Andy stop thinking about these things. The lesson finally ends and I greet my two friends goodbye and walks with Rye to his car 'you come with me to my house right?' I look confused at him 'The exercise Andrew' I nod "oh yeah sure" While we are driving he puts music on and sing along, this boy keep surprising me, and now I am sure his father is god quese freakingpeanutbutter his voice is holy it's an angel voice I swear. "So the popular badboy can actually sing as an angel you keep suprising me Beaumont"
He looks at me and laughs 'I'm not that good Andy' I sit there with open mouth "you said my name wow shook first time and yes you can did you heard yourself damn."
He smiles really cute and then we comes to his house and I am surprised again his house is an mansion . "Wauw this is huge" he whisper something what I hardly hear ' That's what people say if they see my dick' I look shocked to him and bite my lip and swallow, my bad mind is taking me over again yep nice. "I'm just going to pretend like I didn't hear that Rye" he laughs and look down then he smirks and whisper 'I turned you on whit that Andrew don't play innocent' we go inside and in his room and i have to say it's a really clean room, I just ignore the fact that he really turned me on. 'Want to drink something ?' I sit down his bed "Um yeah you have tea?" He laughs and nod 'ofcourse I have tea duh I love tea' I smile"me too" and then we say on the same time '"with milk and a little bit sugar"' we start laughing and he goes down to make tea, I just look around and he has pictures with his family and I guess brothers it's really cute, after a few minutes he comes back and give me a cup of tea and take one for himself. He sits next to me and lay back against the wall then he takes his MacBook and we start to work further on our work.
****************************************************************************************************************
Chapter 4 darlings ❤️ I hope so much that you actually like it because I work really hard on this.
I know I have a dirty mind I warned you!
Sorry for the faults
Don't be a silent reader!
Love you xxx