Imagine 28:Notes

Here's your imagine of the week:

Reader:Gender Neutral

Requested by: kailey_anna

Any requests?

Sorry this took forever

Sorry this took forever. I have no idea how i forgot. Sorry! 😂

Gerard's POV:

Hi,I'm Gerard and I'm just going to cut to the chase. I'm a high school loser, that hangs out with four other people and that's it. I also have a crush on One of the people I hang out with.

No, not Frank, their name is Y/N.They're super cute and I'm super shy. You probably are thinking well Gerard you should go out and get them. But I can't I've tried trust me.

So I've "hired" Frank as my"wing man"to try and get them to go out with me. It's probably not going to work but I'll try. I'm really nervous about it, Frank and I are going to talk about plans at lunch secretly in the boys bathroom.

*Time skip to lunch*

"Ok,Gerard I came up with master plan." Frank pulled out a sheet of paper.

"Frank,if this involves me going through vents, talking to Y/N, or standing on a lunch table, like you told me to do last time, I'm firing you."I said putting hand on his shoulder.

Frank went pale,"No, Gerard don't fire me. I got the perfect plan this time. You won't regret it. I know how long you wanted to date Y/N. This will work for sure."

"Yes, I totally believe that. How about you tell me the plan and then I'll Believe it. I started to get up.

"No no no no no no no don't get up I'll tell you right now."Frank pulled me to the ground.

Then some random jock I came in,"Oh,look it's at the two losers making out on the bathroom floor. I'll just leave you two,so you can do what you do best."

He walked out into the hallway, then we heard him screech,"Way And Iero are gay!"

I mentally facepalm fixed my long black hair and said to Frank," you better tell me the fucking plan."

*Time skip to after lunch*

After the entire bathroom problem, Frank told me his plan and it sounded pretty good. He told me to start putting tiny notes in YN's locker, little love notes basically. I think it'll work I'm gonna start today. Frank already wrote the first note all I had to do was write it again on a different note.

Then I'll slip into her locker and she'll open it when she gets back from lunch.

We ran over to her locker after I copied down and shoved it in the top.

Mikey, Ray, Bob, and
Y/N All came around the corner.The last part of the plan, was to tell Y/N that was me writing the notes. But the major twist was I would tell her on Valentine's Day. Did I forget to mention Valentine's Day is two weeks from now.

I'm really nervous but- Y/N is opening her locker I have to see this.

They opened it up and the note fell to the ground. They opened up the note and smiled and blushed.

The plan is working perfectly! I think I can finally tell her.

———————————————————————
Two weeks went by pretty quickly. It was finally Valentine's Day, today I would tell Y/N that I liked them.

I had to leave and then notes every day,the notes range from,

"You look beautiful today."

To

" I want to be your boyfriend."

Just simple notes like that.

It was the Beginning of the day. I told Frank I was going to go to
Y/N's locker.

They open their locker. To see a note fall out.(boy)

Then I walked up to her. I was sweating so bad I wasn't gonna be able to do this.

I tapped on the back,"Do you like them."

They turned around." do I like what?" They asked.

"The notes I've been leaving them." I shuffled around,looking down at my shoes.

"Wait you've been leaving them!?I thought you like Frank!"

I gasped,"NO! That was a misunderstanding when I was talking to Frank about this,And I tried to leave, but then some guy walked in, and I tripped and fell back because Frank pulled me down.And-"

They cut me off my kissing me.

"I would love to date you." They smiled.

"And I knew it was you because I caught you putting them into my locker last week."she patted me on the back and went to talk to Frank.

"GOD DAMMIT!"

This chapter was gender-neutral and I was wondering if you wanted me to change my Entire book to gender neutral or you want me to keep it in a girls perspective.

Just comment down below!Thanks for reading! During the summer I tried to update this book every week, I have some requests already that I'm working on but if you want something else just comment down below another request!

BYE!