Imagine 16:Cookies

This is short lol.

Y/N POV.

I was at Gerard's House. I don't come here often now that I'm working and he's in tour with MCR,but we were having fun.

Mikey has the bright idea (Oof) to make cookies and knowing that Frank And Gerard were at the same place at the same time where cookies would soon appear,is a recipe for disaster.

Spoiler alert it is.

"Yyyyyy/nnnnn" Frank whined.

"What." I replied I wasn't up for his crap today.

"Make food." He stated.

"Bitch do I look like a magician?" I asked.

"Yes." Gerard said.

"Go fuck yourself." I wanna go home.

"I'll fuck You instead."

"I will fight yo-" I started to stand up.

"Hey Y/N help me make some cookies." MiKeY chimed in.

He just doesn't want me to almost kill his brother. It happened once before in high school. Mans stole my I pod.

"Fine." I got up,kicking Gerard in the process of walking to the kitchen.

-

We started to cook and awhile after the cookies were done.

"Finally.." I sighed.

Gerard and Frank smelled the aroma of the delicious circles.

(Man idk)

They ran in Gerard hugged me and kissed me on the cheek when he saw the hot pan of cookies. They're stupid af. They're gonna hurt themselves, we just took them out of the oven.

Mikey lifted his arm up to halt them," We just took them out of the oven you're gon-"

I cut him off, I put his arm down.

"Let them"

We walked out and like ten seconds later we heard screaming.

"Y/N!! My mouth!!!"

"Help!!"

I grabbed my keys. My mission is done here.

"Have fun Mikey." I smirked putting in my sunglasses. Walking out of the house, I heard my name be screeched. I sat on my motorcycle and left.

Rip Mikey.