Imagine 27:Thank God For Frank Iero

Imagine for the week:

Requested by: xmmaaddiissoonnx

Gerard POV:

Tonight is the last concert for The Welcome To The Black Parade Tour and Frank has been getting pretty antsy.

Honestly,it's getting on my nerves. He need someone to date. He's too lonely and it doesn't help that people ship us together.

Wait scratch all that. Except the shipping bit. Now that I think of it. I'm the one being lonely. None of the guys and I really have had any experience with girls except for the two relationships I had in high school,but those didn't end well.

"Gerard hurry up we have to do our makeup or we'll never make it out on time."Frank Stated as he lightly slapped me in the back.

"Ok I'll be right there." I lowly said,snapping out of my trance of melancholy thoughts.

I quickly sat up from the couch in my dressing room. Frank had left by that point. I ran my hand through my hair.

My posture slumped, i trudged my way over to the vanity that looked like it was for Lady Gaga. The lights were so bright they woke me right up.

I used some powder to make me look paler,some eyeliner, and some eye shadow to make the line across my face.

I feel like this tour has gone on for long enough it's been so long and I've been so lonely.

"Five minutes til we go on." Ray shouted from what I assume was down the hall.

I put away the makeup and left to go by the stage.

———————————————————————

"Well if you wanted honesty that's all you had to say." I moved around stage from time to time. Frank coming over to me once in awhile. Preforming takes away the loneliness. I have so many amazing fans that look out for me!

"You never want to let you down. Or have you go,it's better off this way." I looked over at Frank who was toying around with a girl, that had h/c hair. I could barely see her face in the lights so I went over to investigate.

"For all the dirty looks. They photographs your boyfriend took." I went over to Frank, who looked at me passionately.

"Jesus Christ,Frank don't play this act with me again." I thought.

"Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor." I looked at the girl. She was stunning.

"I'm not oKaYyYY. I'm NOt OkAYYyy. I'M nOT 0KaYyyY. You WeaRr me OuTtttT." Frank winked at her. She blushed or something. I couldnt see.

"What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems." I nudged Frank harshly. He slyly smirked back at me.

"You MoThEr FO0Ker." I thought. I guess he's trying to get me a girl or something. But picking out a person in a crowd probably isn't the best bet. But knowing Frank. He's stupid. We don't expect more.

"I've told you time and time again.You song the words and don't know what it means." The crowd noticed the tension and cheered louder.

The girl in the crowd was just singing along,partially noticing what is going on.

"To be a joke and look. Another like without a hook. I held you close as we both SH00K." I sung into the mic.

Frank flashed a flirtatious smile towards the girl. I turned to him,

"FOR THE LAST TIME TAKE A GOOD HARD LOOK." We both screamed.

"I'm not Okay.Im not Okay,I'm Not Okay.You wear me out!"I now looked at the girl she looked at me and I smiled and she smiled back.

For a quick moment, I felt all of the sorrow I had draining me out for the last years wash away. It was magical.

"Forget about the dirty looks.The photographs your boyfriend took.You said you read me like a book.But the pages all are torn and frayed." I moved closer to Mikey.

He looked at me with a mixture of a,"Mikey no likey," and a,"Bitch what the fuck is going on," face. I don't blame him. Ray didn't give a shit and neither did Bob. But it's Bob,so he never really cares.

"But you really need to listen to me!Because I'm telling you the truth!"I mean this! IM OKAY!" I poured some Emotions into that Line.

"I'm not Okay!Ik not Okay!Well I'm not Okay. I'm NOT O-FUCKING-KAY!Im not OKAY! I'm not OKAaAAAyyyy."I looked at the girl one last time she seemed really happy which made me really happy!ill keep an eye on her for the rest of the concert,I guess.

———————————————————————
"Thank you y/s/n and have a good night!"

I heard the fans screaming and look back at the girl. I needed to see her!

I sprinted back stage,dried my face off with a towel. Frank knew what I was doing and I won't be surprised if he tells the others.

I ran outside the venue sneaking my way around fans when I spotted her hair. She wasn't that hard to miss she was beautiful.

I ran up to her,"Hi I'm Gerard Way and I was wondering if I could talk to you for a second?"

She turned around,she shocked,"Um oH My GoD.SURE!" She smiled.

"Thank god for Frank Iero." I whispered