Imagine 15:Desolation Row (Smut) written by Elizabeth80_

This is SmUt written by one of my online besties Elizabeth80_  !MAN YOU BETTER GO FOLLOW HER SHE IS AN AMAZING HUMAN BEING!!!! I want to thank her so much if you're reading this I'm an innocent child who can't write smut and I'm glad you volunteered 😂. Now go read her creation.

Btw this is a threesome with Frank.

Y/N POV

Gerard and the boys had just finished a show.

Luckily, it didn't end like last time, with everyone getting arrested.

You now sat on the ripped and stained couch backstage, reading a zine.

"Hey," Gerard said, walking towards you, "they went to a pizza parlor down the block." He said as he sits down next to you. "Did you like the show?" "Yes, it was absolutely amazing!" You say, smiling as a comfortable silence follows.

Gerard's hand started making its way toward your leg, slowly but surely, getting you in the mood.

Gerard and you have always been close friends, and have recently started dating, but have only had sex two other times.

Gerard takes off his leather jacket, throwing it to the side, and casually resting his hand on your lap.

You glance at him, and catch a mysterious gleam in his eyes. You smile and wriggle your eyebrows, so he scoots closer to you. You put down the zine, and turn to him, mesmerized by his handsome face.

Gerard slowly leans towards you, eyes fluttering shut, and mouth slightly parting.

The anticipation grew stronger, and with every lusting beat of your heart, you got wetter and wetter.

After what seems like forever, Gerard's lips crashed onto yours. You inhaled sharply, not expecting sudden surge of want or need.

Before you knew it, both your mouths were open, your tongues clumsily dancing together.

Your partner now had his hands tangled in your hair, and your arms were wrapped around his waist. The warm feeling in your stomach got hotter and hotter. Gerard grasped your hips, moving them closer to his own.

You sat on his lap, feeling the bulge between his legs. You let your hand wander down to his clothed erection, gently holding and putting pressure on the sensitive area.

Not expecting the mixture of pain and pleasure, Gerard gasped and bucked his hips, surprising you in the process.

"You'll pay for that." He grumbled angrily, "Oh, yeah?" You question, grasping him again. He whimpered, wanting so badly to succumb to you.

The look of pure lust on your boyfriend's face was too much for you. You began to palm him through his clothes. "Y-Y/N, p-p-please..." Gerard cried, "More?" You ask him, he vigorously nods. "Too bad." You stop.

He catches his breath, letting the feeling of dominance wash over him, building up the strength to Captivate you.

You closely watch Gerard's expression, seeing his eyes switch from disappointment to mischievousness. His eyebrows furrow, his arms wrap around your hips and thighs, and you are quickly lifted up from his lap.

Gerard carries you in front of him, and never losing eye contact, he runs.

Not used to the height change, or the lack of support on your upper half, you become dizzy. But before you could fall, you are pushed up against a wall.

You gasp and Gerard grunts, both from the sudden stop, and from the eagerness of what awaits. Gerard leans against you, holding you up against the wall. He stumbles with his belt, but eventually drops his pants, and you see his erection spring forward.

You notice that he's not wearing underwear, but rather, a pair of gym shorts. Slightly embarrassed, he quickly takes the shorts off.

Gerard looks from his hard dick to you, quietly asking for consent. You nodded and allow him to undress you.

Once most of your clothes were scattered on the floor, more kissing and touching ensued.

Gerard roughly grips your thighs, lining himself up at your aching entrance. He thrusts himself into you, as you let out a loud moan.

The black haired man adjusts himself inside you, allowing you to get comfortable with this new feeling. By now, the both of you were blind with lust.

Gerard continues to bulldoze into you, only to retreat back and start again.

Your thighs are stinging and burning, possibly getting bruised from the tight pressure of Gerard's hands.

You were both moaning in pleasure, now, no longer caring if anyone heard.

"What's going on in here?" You hear someone exclaim. Your head shoots toward the entryway, there stood Frank, Gerard's band mate. He looked shocked, then irritated, then- turned on?

Frank made his way to you, and by now, Gerard had noticed that someone walked in, and he seemed pretty angry.

You tried to cover yourself up, but Frank was already by your side. You were about to apologize and make up an excuse, but you were cut off by Frank passionately kissing you.

"Frank!" Gerard yelled, Frank looked over to him and said, "Oh, come on! Don't you want a little fun?" Gerard thought about it for a second, then he looked at you, you shrugged.

Because, honestly, you were totally okay with being sandwiched between two hot men.

Gerard picked up his pace again, getting used to the feeling once more. Frank looked at you, licked his lips, and began sucking at your jawline.

Overwhelmed by the pleasure, you messed with Frank's belt and pants, knowing exactly what to do.

Taken aback, but certainly not disapproving, Frank helped you take his pants off. First, you teased, letting him get harder and harder, then you took full control.

Gerard was thrusting into you like there was no tommorow, while burying his face in your tits, nibbling on all the sensitive parts. You were tugging at Gerard's hair, and exploring down his body with your right hand. Frank was sucking and biting your neck, shoulders, and chest, he was leaving hickeys everywhere. You were firmly pumping Frank's erection, sometimes even pulling at his balls.

The three of you were giving each other so much pleasure, it was almost too much. Everyone was a moaning mess.

You felt a tightening in your stomach, like a knot growing bigger and bigger. Gerard sped up greatly, plunging into you harder and rougher than before. Frank seemed to bite deeper as his dick throbbed stronger.

Gerard gasped as he released himself inside of you. You moaned as you feel your walls clench around Gerard and feel your muscles relax. Frank groaned as he squirted all over your heavily bruised thighs.

Everything went silent as the three of you tried to catch your breath.

Gerard backed up, letting you jump down from your spot on the wall, then he gently guided you towards the couch.

Frank stood there awkwardly, until you grabbed his hand and let you follow you.

Gerard, you, and Frank ended up semi-cuddling on the sofa, and drifted off to a peaceful slumber.