{| - 20 - |}

If you like this chapter give it a like!!

Thanks for joining me :3
Sorry if it's bad, I'm a little rusty from not writing in so long- 😅

~ Pastel
________

{Mr. Adams' POV}

"How could you?! We worked so hard to keep this up and you had to go and ruin it, didn't you?!" I stood, my hands rested against the table.

Ms. Arizona's eyes shook with fear, her pupils wide, "N-No! Please! I-It was a mistake! I promise it was a small slip up! I can-"

"You can what? Fix it? How?! Tell me how you can fix your failure!"

"I-I have some ideas from before I slipped up and I can fix it you've got to trust me, please!"

"No. No, no. You're done. I said no more slip ups. We have to make them perfect!"

At this Ms. Arizona whimpered, knowing what I meant by "You're done." "No.. n-no please don't.." her eyes started to get red and her cheeks pink, her nose getting stuffy. "O-One more chance, please I'm begging you!"

"Listen to her." A stern voice said. Ms. Arizona and I turned to look at Mr. Solace who glared at her.

"Excuse me-" I started but was interrupted as Mr. Solace began to speak again.

"Give her one final chance. Yes, she's messed up and caused 008 to be a failed experiment, but from what she's told us about him, I think he will pull back. If she works hard enough and doesn't slip up again, she will be able to bring 008 back into the ring again."

Ms. Arizona's eyes lit up again. "Y-Yes! I still have ideas and plans for him! I-I just have to experiment a little longer, test more before the final product! I-"

"Silence.." I scolded her.

"She does have 007, does she not? If she can make 007 successful even more so than 007 and 008 combined, I feel like she would be redeemed, wouldn't you say?"

"Yes, Yes.." I muttered.

"After all, we wouldn't want to be down one, wouldn't we? It's only us five left. Any more losses would set our end results back years."

I was quiet for a minute. I could feel everyone's eyes on me as I stared at the table. Eventually I spoke, "Very well, you may proceed with your work."

"Oh thank you! Thank you! I promise I won't mess up again! I promise!" She said wishfully.

"That being said," I spoke sharply. "The slightest mistake, and you'll end up like Ms. Keeting."

Everyone froze at the mention of her name. No one made eye contact and nobody said a word. The hair on the back of Brice's neck stood up. It was deadly quiet.

No one ever talked about Ms. Keeting..

No one ever talked about what happened to her..

Ms. Arizona's eyes widened and she quickly nodded, "Y-Yes sir.."

"This meeting is dismissed.." I said, looking over at Ms. Arizona. I watched as they all cautiously stood up and left the room. I noticed Mr. Mangle stayed though.