{| - 12 - |}

Man, I've been getting a lot of writing done, huh?

Sorry for a little bit of a shorter chapter; also I'm starting chapter 13 already! :3

((Also, I'm working on a blueprint for you so you can see how everything is laid out! Like the city, walls, where the facility is etc so look up for a picture soon!! :3))

Enjoy~

~ Glitch
________

{Ty's POV}

I groggily opened my eyes and when I did that's when the pain hit me. I had a splitting headache and mt left arm hurt when I moved it. I winced and stared up at the ceiling which didn't look familiar to me. My vision was slightly blurry and I slowly sat up, rubbing my eyes. The atmosphere wasn't familiar at all, and only then did I remember what happened beforehand.

I looked around in a panic, seeing that I was in a small isloated room. No windows and only one door that was made of metal. I stood up shakily and rested my hand against the wall to keep my balance, "Hey!" I called out weakly. What was wrong with my voice? It sounded raspy and scratchy. I went up to the door and weaklybanged my fist against it. "Where am I?! What do you want from me?! Why am I here?!" I yelled out as loudly as I could, but it only made my throat hurt more.

I leaned against the wall, my fist resting against the door. "What is this place?" I whispered to myself, and I eyes blurred from tears. My headache pounded on in my head and I shut my eyes tightly. It's a nightmare . . . it's only a nightmare . . . then again my whole life is a fucking nightmare . . .

I sat against the wall, slowly sliding down to the floor and I rested there.

. . .

After a very long while I heard footsteps. I quickly looked towards the door, but I was too weak to stand up. I had scooted over though so my body was facing the door just in case someone opened it and so I wouldn't get hit when they did. The footsteps stopped at my door and the tumblers sounded. I was guessing the door was locked by the situation I was in and by the fact that I was kidnapped . . .

The door opened and there stood a lady in a lab coat. She held a clipbopard and smiled at me. Behind her were two really buffs guys that looked liked cops and guards. I was quiet as I looked at her. "Hello; I'm Dr. Bailey, otherwise known as your doctor, Ty," she said so calmly. The guards remianed emotionless but she seemed so nice. I didn't know what to do. "Stand up please, and then follow me! Any retaliation and the guards won't hesitate to take you down!" She said warmly.

I didn't know what was with her; why the fuck was she so cheerful? I winced as I slowly stood up and walked over to her. I still felt nauseuas so I didn't feel like moving quickly at all. I followed her down the hallway and as I did I examined my surroundings. The lights would occasionally flicker on and off, and there were cracks in the tile wall. The floor was white tile and it was like I was in a doctor's office. The only problem was that I wasn't going home after a checkup.

She opened the door too a room labeled "Lab Room 116". I walked in and it looked like a doctor's office. She shut the door and after one of the guards walked in after me; and I guessed the other one stayed outisde. "Sit down." She calmly demanded. I sat down on the bed and looked at her. She got a needle and came over to me, taking my arm. "Don't worry, I'm just going to take alittle bit of blood."

I didn't have a problem with needles, and I was surprisingly calm after everything that happened. "Ma'am? Why am I here? What is this place? Why am I exactly?" I asked questions like no body's business. She simply giggled as she took my blood and then took the needle out of my arm.