{| - 2 - |}

Hello! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter? Give me tips and ideas if you want? *shrugs* Enjoy this chapter?

Ps. The number in this chapter is a made up number, unless you have that number.... then shit ._.

~Glitch
_______
[~] Time Skip a couple minutes/hours
[~][~] Time Skip a couple days/weeks
[~][~][~] Time Skep a couple months/years
[~][~] Different POV (Name goes here)[~][~]
_______

{| - 1 Week After the Incident - |}

{Jason's POV}

I walked to school alone, thinking about Sky. The whole school knew what had happened, but most didn't seem to care. I walked along the sidewalk, and looked up, glancing at a sheet up paper that had been stapled to the phone pole. It read:

"ATTENTION!
Have you seen me?
I've been missing since November 14th.
If you find me, please contact,
(206) 520 - 6248"

A picture of one of my best friends was underneath, Sky. He had been missing for more than a week now, and all of us were worried. When I say "all", I mean myself and our small group of friends. Mitch, Ian, Jerome, Husky, Ty, Seto, and myself, Jason.

We were all too young to go and look for him, which broke us in a way. Sky had been there for us when we first met. All of us were pretty much alone, and there he came, a big smile and goofy laugh, and dragged us all into a lovable friendship.

The day continued out with all of us having gloomy faces, just like everyday for the past week. By the end of the day, I went home, but I never walked home alone any more. My mom always came to pick me up, scared I would get taken too.

I stared out of the window, listening to my mom talk to me about going down to Sky's house to see his mom. I was quiet as I nodded slowly. We went over, my mom bringing some sort of food along with her. It smelled of cake, so I just assumed it was.

I waited by door as my mom knocked. Sky's Mom answered and looked at us with a half lidded gaze. It looked as if she hadn't gotten any sleep, and she was smoking; something I was told not to do when I was older and that it was bad for you, but I didn't open my mouth to say anything about that. She invited us inside after my mom told her she brought her some of her homemade angel food cake. Though something deep down told me a cake wasn't going to help her at all.

We sat on the couch and they both talked. My mom comforted her and I sat in silence. I looked around the house. It was messy; having papers and junk all over the floor, as well as a pile of those missing child posters in the corner, all with Sky's face on them. At some point, I had gotten up to explore slightly, and I went into Sky's room. I looked around the place. The bed sheets were messy, and there were clean clothes that hadn't been put away yet. On sky's desk in the corner of the room, papers were there as well as a pack of 48 crayons. Some were lying next to the papers, and a couple were on the floor.

I went over and looked at the drawings. I picked up the papers, looking at one of Sky and his mom. I smiled softly and set that to the side. I kept looking through the drawings, some being of characters from movies, others being of himself in different places. I set the drawings down, and took a step back, stepping on a sheet of paper by accident. I picked it up, and smiled softly. It was a picture of the eight of us all together. I folded it and put it in my hoodie pocket. I grabbed the drawing of Sky and his mom and went back into the living room.

"Miss Adams! Look what I found!" I said, smiling at her, hoping the drawing would at least make her smile. She looked over at me and saw the drawing. She smiled brightly just as I hoped, and went and took the drawing from me gently.

"Awe!" I think I saw her tear up slightly. "Sky always loved to draw," she said softly, and looked at me. She got emotional and after a little bit longer, my mom decided it was time to go home. As we walked home in silence, I remembered the drawing I had taken from Sky's room of the eight of us. And then I started thinking about Sky, and where he might me. He must be scared. Terrified. Alone. Everyone said he was just lost, but I had this uneasy feeling in my stomach that he was more than just lost. He was far from "lost".

{Sky's POV}

I had been here for what I guessed was a couple days, and I had only been fed twice. I've only seen the human life twice since I've been here. I was scared. Hungry. Cold. My wrists hurt. My daily routine was cry and think about everyone and everything that had happened and what will happen.

I sat there in the same place, huddled in a ball, tear stains on my face. I shook with fear. All the sudden, I heard the tumblers of the door start to unlock, and there stood two guards dressed in white uniforms and black belts, each with a gun, baton, and taser in each belt loop holder. I whimpered as they came near me. I squealed in fright as they picked me up roughly and dragged me out of the room, my gag coming loose and falling down around my neck. I struggled and screamed, wanting them to let me go. Begging them, please. They didn't listen and ignored my cries.

They took me too a room and unlocked my hand cuffs. The only reason I didn't move a muscle was because one of the guards had his gun out and aimed it at me. I wanted to ask questions, but was too scared, and didn't want to know what would happen if I opened my mouth. I gulped as another person came in, with needles and other things that a child wouldn't want to see. I didn't know what they were doing until they were actually doing it. I didn't feel any pain since they injected me with some sort of liquid I could only imagine must be a pain killer. I stared at my right wrist as the numbers "002" appeared on it in black ink.

I stared at that number for a while before looking back at the men. I wondered what they number meant. Obviously I was number two, but why was a second? Who was number one? I brushed off those questions as they dragged me back to my cell. I had started to squirm and scream again to set me free. Once again, my demands were denied as I was locked in the dark room by myself, only this time not gagged and bonded. Locked away to be ignored until they came for me again.

[Word Count: 1211 Words]