{| - 16 - |}

Sorry I left you all emotionally devastated in the last chapter but that's a goal of a writer! :D

Also here is a super long chapter for you!
Unfortunately some of its repetition....

~ Pastel
________

{Ty's POV}

I trudged my way over to Lab Room 116, the guards close to me, their hands on my arms in case I decided to run again. I kept walking.

I glared at the guards whenever I glanced up at them. Once at Lab Room 116 I was forced to sit on the metal table. I was also given a glass of water along with two pills.

"What's this for?" I asked Dr. Bailey.

"Oh! You'll need those to numb the pain a bit later. Just some Advil." She piped up, writing some stuff down on her clip board.

I took both pills, "Pain? What pain?" I asked.

"For your mouth silly." She said calmly. I gulped slightly. "Lie down." She commanded. I was shaking slightly. One moment I had been so tough, now I felt like my limbs were jello.

I lied down on the table and I felt the straps being strapped down around my wrists, ankle, and torso. "What are you going to do to me?!" I struggled against the restraints, trying to wiggle my way out of them, but Dr. Bailey has fastened then so tight I could barely move anyway.

"You'll see." She giggled. Just then Mr. Mangle walked in the room, grinning ear to ear. He chuckled seeing me the way I was.

"Hello 003!" He said happily, holding something I'd never seen before in his left hand and a syringe in the other. It was filled with a mysterious light purple liquid.

I leaned over my head and placed the thing I don't know in my mouth. I whined. It wouldn't let me close my mouth and kept it wide open. I tried to speak but I couldn't talk and instead I made weird whining sounds.

"Shhh, this will only hurt a lot." Mr. Mangle chuckled. I was terrified now and wanted to get away but I couldn't move.

Mr. Mangle took another syringe and had given me four shots in my mouth in my gums. I winced loudly every time he did it, and then he went and got something else. I couldn't see what it was but he placed it over my mouth. "Count backwards from ten, dear." He grinned evilly. I couldn't help but breathe in and in about three seconds my world was spinning and then it went dark.

. . .

Some time later I woke up, pain immediately greeting me. I whined and held my jaw, the pain the worst there. What the hell did they do to me?

My body ached and I still felt light headed. I squeezed my eyes shut and then opened them again. My hand was still on my jaw, my whole mouth hurting. I whined in pain. I sat up and leaned against the wall, my back touching the cold.

I couldn't place exactly where the pain was until I touched my teeth. I thought it was my entire mouth but it was my teeth that were making my mouth numb with pain. I ran my finger over them and then I touched my eye tooth. I could feel it was much bigger than before. I skimmed the top and it was much sharper. It was as sharp as a knife.

I had accidentally applied too much pressure on my tooth and it pricked my finger. I winced and pulled my hand away, and noticed a small dot of blood on the top of my index finger. I wiped it off on my pants.