{| - 14 - |}

Welcome back; you guys were freaking out in the last chapter I see! Heheheh~

Poor poor Ty . .
Poor poor Shelby . .
Poor poor Jason . .

Well, things are about to get fun! 😈

~ Glitch
_____________

{Mitch's POV}

"Another report of a disappearance. It happened, to what we believe, was ony just last night of Jason Universe." I heard the news lady say from the TV.

My heart seemed to stop and my face went pale. No way . . . I was just having a nightmare, right? . . . why wasn't I waking up?!

I didn't know what to do and I was frozen, listening to the TV talk about the past few disappearances of my friends.

I blocked out the noise with all my thoughts and questions in my head. That day I went to school and the rest of my friend group got together and talked.

Was someone directly taregting us? Why if so?

. . .

That night I couldn't sleep. I got out of bed for a glass of water. I got myslef I glass downstairs and as I drank it I stared out of the window above the sink and into the darkness.

As I stared out I slowly drank my water. I could see outside because the pool lights were on, and I couldn't see anything except for the normal things.

I finished my glass and set it in the sink. I kept staring out the window and my curiousity got the best of me. I went to the back door and unlocked it. I opened it and walked outside. I walked out towards the pool and stood at the edge of it. I looked out into the darkness to where I couldn't see anything. The wind shifted my hair slightly. It was so quiet . . .

The longer I stood out here the more the uneasy feeling in my stomach grew.

All the sudden the pool lights flickered. They flashed on and off at an uneven pattern and then came back on. My breath hitched and it felt like I was holding my breath. I looked around seeing nothing.

The pool lights flickered again and then eventually just shut off. I stood in the dark with my eyes wide open.

I small rustling noise terrified me and I quickly went back inside and locked the door. I leaned against the door and let out a shaky breath.

What if other people get taken? It's clear that's it not safe to go out anymore . . .

{Jason's POV}

When I started to regain my consiousness I was met with the cold and left with the darkness. My head hurt so much and my vision was slightly blurry.

When my vision cleared I noted that I was in a small room with no windows and a single door. I quickly sat up and looked around a little more. crawled over to the door and banged my fists on the door, "Hey! L-Let me out! P-Please! Where I am?! Please let me out!" my voice was slightly raspy and hurt when I talked.

I stopped banging my fists on the door and I rested the palms of my hands on the door, my eyes blurry from tears. "Please let me out!" I called out weakly again.

My friends were right, I did act like a little baby. I wasn't that brave. I coud go out by myself and pretend to act like nothing bad was happening, but in the face of danger I was a follower, not a leader.