{| - 6 - |}

Hellllllo and welcome back; sorry, I've been busy..

~Glitch
_______

{Jason's POV}

I sat on my bed, sighing as I lied down and stared at my ceiling. It was really late, and my little glow in the dark stars were barely working in the darkness of my room.

It had only been a week after my fight with Cade, and I just got back to school from my four day suspension. That meant I had so much school work to catch up on. I had gotten all of my make up work today, though I was too down to do it. I would just do it tomorrow, which was Saturday.

Though, out of everything that has happened, I couldn't take my mind off Sky. I got lost in my thoughts and kept getting distracted in class. What happened to him, I don't know if I will even know . . .

{Sky's POV}

I had noticed they only took me out at least once a week, or so it seemed. Judging by my sleep and waking schedules, every seven days they came to take me away to ask a series of questions and take blood samples and inject me with some weird liquids that didn't trust.

Trust no one. Trust nothing. That is what I've leaned after all this time I've been here. You can't trust anyone. You can't trust anything.

   Today wasn't a day I would go, but they had other plans. I started to panic; I always did, but today was different. I whined and fought like usual, though the guards weren't phased.

   They brought me to the usual room. The one with a single table, single chair, and the window that looks into the other room that mirrors this one. My dad sat in the chair, and I sat in mine, and the two guards stood in the room with me. I noticed the chair I sat in was different. There were restraints on the arms of the chair. I gulped and looked back up at my dad.

   He grinned at me, and spoke through the microphone to me. "Hello, Sky."

   "Hello father . . ." I mumbled. He requested I call him that from now on instead of Mr. Adams. He was no father of mine, though.

"How are you feeling since we injected you with the last serum?"

"A little groggy still . . ." I stated, rubbing my eyes slightly. I curled up, looking away from him again.

   "Alright, Sky. Today, we are doing something different," my dad said. I looked at him from a sideways glance.

   "Different . . . ?"

   "Yes, Sky. We have finally made a substance to get us started on our work."

   "Work . . . ?" I asked, very confused. What work? What was her talking about?

   "Yes, my son. A substance that will change you."

   "Change me . . . ?"

   "Yes. Now, this substance- well, you'll see what it shall do," he said, and folded his arms. "Take him."

   The guards quickly grabbed my arms and and dragged me out of the room. "Hey! Let go of me!" I squealed, worried about what would happen to me. "Where are you taking me?!" I soon found out. I had been taken to the room with the table in center. The one with the restraints for my torso, arms and legs. I struggled more. "Don't touch me! I don't wanna change! I wanna go home!"

They sat my on the table and made me lie down, putting me in the restraints that I feared. I tried to wriggle my way out of them, seeing nurses and doctors walk by me and stop and whisper things as I yelled out, my eyes watering.

My dad walked in and stood by me in silence, glaring softly down at me. After what seemed like ages, I started calming down, whimpering softly.

"Sky, do you remember any scary stories that maybe you and Mom told each other? Or any your friends told?" My Dad asked, and I calmed down a little more, remembering my friend, Mitch, had invited us all over to a sleepover.

Mitch had been the master of scary stories at the time, Jason always cowering behind me and Ty, always convinced he was going to get jump-scared.

"Yeah . . ." I said, looking worriedly at him.

"Tell me some of them, son."

"Well . . . there was one about the scary monster under our bed that if you got out of your bed later at night, he would come out and eat you! And, another one was . . Oh, yeah, my friend Jason has always wanted a pet pig named Jeffery, and we all made the story of how one day if he got it, it would be struck by lightning and turn into a zombie and come and eat him. And that would be the start of a zombie apocalypse," I said, smiling softly at the memories of my friends, my eyes watering more since I missed them so much.

"Good, Good. Those sound like great scary stories. Are there any others?" My Dad asked, placing a hand gently on my shoulder to comfort me, or at least try to. He wasn't doing anything to help me get through this.

"Well, there is one that my other friend, Jason heard about. He claims it was real. Though, my friends and I don't really know for sure. So, long ago, a baby with supernatire powers was on earth once!"

"Supernatural?" My Dad asked, correcting me. I nodded.

"Anyways, Jason said he got older and turned evil! And tried to take over the world! His name was Herobrine," I mumbled.

"Well, Sky. What if I told you he was real?"

"But, that's not possible. No one can have superpowers . . ."

"It is possible, my son." He walked over to a table and came back, a small jar of red liquid in it. "This here, is Herobrine's DNA."

I started growing scared again, or at least, more scared than before. "Wh-What are you doing?"

He ignored my question. "We were able to extract some from him long ago. Other people had done so, and we were able to get our hands on it."

My breathing quickened as a nurse came over and softly took the jar of Herobrine's DNA. She held a syringe and took in some with it. My eyes widened as I pulled against the restraints.

"Remember when I said we were going to make you change? Make you special? Well, we have finally done it, Sky." He smirked, and with that he walked away, and out of the room.

"No! Let me go! Don't come near me!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Don't touch me! Get away! Let me go!"

The nurse came over to me, keeping my arm still. I continued to pull away and scream, tears running down my face. She injected the needle into my arm and slowly put in the liquid.

I screamed so much, and the liquid was making me dizzy, and soon enough everything went dark as I passed out.

{| - Many Hours Later - |}

I groaned as I groggily opened my eyes. My vision was blurry, but soon the blurriness went away. I found myself back in my confined room. Though, something was different. Something was different about me.

I sat up, and a red light blinked on my right wrist. I looked down as realized I was wearing some sort of metal bracelet. I tried to take it off, but it wasn't going to get around my hand. I examined it, my fingers tracing over the grooves on it, finding a groove that ran across it, noting on that is wearing the bracelet connected together.

I took my hand away, my head pounding. I rubbed my head, wincing at the pain. I banged my fists on the door.

   "Let me out . . . !" I weakly whined. I felt really tired and curled up on the floor, resting my head against the wall. I whimpered as my memories drifted back to the good times when I was with my friends. 

   "I wish I was home . . . I wish I was home . . ." I mumbled pitifully.

[Word Count: 1349 Words]