Seduction 28

"Yah! Sehun!" He hears someone shout. Sehun curses under his breath and turns to face the voice. "Outside. Now." Sehun turns around and follow them outside of the school.

They stop part way down the path. "Look, I can explain everything." Sehun starts.

"Explain? Sehun there is nothing for you to explain." Jongdae states. "I don't care what you've done and why. All I care is that you make this right. Chanyeol is looking around the school right now for you and I can already tell that he's pretty much ready to kill you. I swear to god Sehun, you better sort this out otherwise shit is going down and you're on the receiving end."

Sehun runs his fingers through his hair. "How am I supposed to make this right? I honestly don't want Chanyeol to be with Baekhyun. That's not solving anything."

Jongdae rolls his eyes. "Think of it this way. What would you rather have; Chanyeol never speaking to you ever again and wishing you were never in his life or him still your best mate? Either way, he's not leaving Baekhyun. Learn to live with that or lose him forever. That's your choice." And with that, Jongdae turns around and walks back into school.

Sehun walks towards the entrance and takes a deep breath. In his head, he doesn't want Baekhyun anywhere around Chanyeol but he can't deny that all he wants is for Chanyeol to be happy. All he really wants is Chanyeol to be happy with him but honestly, Chanyeol is too in love with Baekhyun to even think about loving anyone else.

He sits on the bench by the gates and thinks about what he can do. What do you chose when your head and heart want two different things? Watching Baekhyun with Chanyeol is going to be painful but no matter what he chooses, they will still date, just like Jongdae told him.

However, his thoughts are cut off when he hears footsteps coming towards him.

"Are you that afraid to face me that you've sat outside the gates to avoid me?" He hears Chanyeol asks. "You can't even look at me, can you?"

Sehun stands up and turns to face Chanyeol. "Look, I don't want a fight with you."

"You don't want a fight? There's a lot of things you don't want, right? Like the fact you've tried to break me and Baek apart because you don't want us to be together. Dude, not even Joonmyeon cares anymore." Chanyeol states.

What would you rather have; Chanyeol never speaking to you again and wishing you were never in his life or him still your best mate?

What Jongdae told him repeats in his mind. It's time to make the decision.

"You going to say anything or just stand there like a helpless puppy? Where did the cocky Sehun go? Oh wait, does he finally feel guilty for what he's doing?" Chanyeol says, getting more and more annoyed by the second.

Baekhyun holds Chanyeol arm. "Chan, calm down a little."

"Cocky Sehun? Is that what I was?" He lets out a little chuckle. "I guess I was a pretty big ass in the past, right? I guess I have been recently as well."

Chanyeol rolls his eyes. "If you've got something to say, just spit it out. I haven't got all day to listen to your poor excuses."

Sehun sighs. "You remember when we met during day care right? We were like 4 or 5? I was sat crying in the corner of the room like a big baby because Jongdae stole my toy and you stole the toy back of him and gave it me back. That day we promised to be best friends forever. We grew up close until we started middle school and we started to piss each other off. That was the way we've been for years and it's the only way I know how to be. When we were 15, you told me you wanted to be friends with Baekhyun but of course you two kinda hated each other."

Baekhyun and Chanyeol look at each other and look away, remembering when they would literally bully each other because they hated each other that much. They haven't loved each other since day one like people would expect.

"What are you getting at Sehun?" Baekhyun asks.

"Look at how much you two hated each other and where you are now. Chanyeol hates me the same right now. It took until the beginning of second year in high school for the feelings of you two to change. I know the relationship is the same but I really don't wanna lose you over this Chanyeol. We've known each other about 14 years now and we've done some crazy shit together." He laughs a little and Chanyeol holds in a laugh, remembering a memory. "I don't want a second chance. I just want you to know that I'm sorry. You and Baekhyun are perfect and I'm blinded by my own feelings to know that."

Chanyeol looks at him in confusion. "Your feelings?"

Sehun nods. "I've liked you since we slept together that night at your house. I've hidden it pretty well I think. Getting you with Baek was to help but I got even more jealous. That's why I tried to split you up."

"Why did you never tell me?" Chanyeol asks.

"You were in love with Baekhyun..." Sehun murmurs.

Baekhyun scoffs. "You know what, you lost the most amazing person. LuHan loved you. I don't hate you for trying to split us up. I hate you for screwing over my best friend. I stayed at his house all weekend while he cried. He loved you for you and was going to give you another chance until he found out that you used him."

Sehun bites his lip, feeling guilt from how he used innocent LuHan during this entire thing. I guess that once you take a step back from what you're doing, you realise how much of an ass you are.

"I know he would never forgive me for what I've done and I won't beg you two for forgiveness either. I just want you to know that I am sincerely sorry and I hope you guys stay together forever because you both deserve it." Sehun replies. He leaves the couple and walks back into school.

"Now what should we do?" Baekhyun asks Chanyeol.

Well, the next update is the final...omg...I feel like this book has gone so fast and it's my favourite book to write EVER.

I so want to do a sequel to it but of course, I'll ask you guys about doing one once the final chapter is up :'(

Anyway, thank you for reading! Vote comment and share and please make sure you read the final chapter which will be up very soon!