A Real Angel (Pt. 2/3)

Start from the beginning

Just like now.

"Hyung I can't take it anymore",

"It's alright Suga.. You can do this",

Here he was, breaking down, crying, stressing out that their attending an award ceremony because they were nominated for rookie of the year.

"But there will be big idols there and shit, we can't be in that level",

"Stop, Yoongi look at me",

Jin started to wipe all of the rapper's tears, he grabbed both of his hands and stare at him.

Yoongi felt shameful for their eldest to see him like this. He's the second oldest among them, he should be strong about this. It's just a ceremony.

"Yoongi, I know I can't stop you from thinking like this. But know that one day, one day we'll be like them" the rapper chuckled by the thought.

"Us? Famous? We'll never be famous hyung",

"Then let's work hard, if we're not famous, atleast there will be people listening to our music. To your music",

Yoongi always wanted to send a message to people, especially students having a hard time, to have hope for the future.

He then started to smile and laid his head suddenly on his hyung's shoulder. Jin laughed at his silly antics and patted him on his back.

"Yoongi-ah, know that hyung will always be there for you",

This made the rapper realize what he just did and started to heat up. Shit, did he just blush by his hyung?

God this is embarrassing, he snuggled on his shoulder more and accidentally sniffed him.

Strawberries soap? God Yoongi, your such a creep. After he just comforted him with his problems, he repay him by sniffing him wow Min Yoongi your on a roll.

"Wanna sleep on my bed? You look tired as hell",

He got red even more, what the hell hyung.

"N-no thank you hyung, I'll be sleeping on my bed" he suddenly break the hug while stuttering.

"I'll be going to bed now, t-thank you so much hyung" he then hurrily walked off.

Damn Yoongi that was smooth saved.

~

Namjoon actually used to hate Jin, it's like a strong dislike but yeah hate.

Namjoon joined this group because he wanted to prove something. He wanted to prove to his used to be underground friends that he can be a rapper and an idol at the same time.

Now then there's Jin, a guy who was scouted just by his looks. Didn't even have any experience with singing or dancing. He asked him why did he joined BTS.

Namjoon wanted to know what fueled this guy's motivation to be here. But he only replied with;

"Because I wanted to see where this would lead me",

Thats full of shit to be honest, he stayed here to showed people who didn't believed in him that he can make it.

And then here's his hyung saying he just wanted to see where this choice will lead him, it's sounds like he's mocking him.

"God...",

Namjoon took off his sunglasses and place both of his hands on the sink.

They just release their album and  a lot of people are starting to hate on it.