(2) New people

The thing that I hate most is school.

It's not like I have bad grades or something, it's just that I don't like to socialize with people much because I like it alone.

I park my baby on the furthermost section of the parking lot under a tree. My baby is my sweet ride. My motorbike. I remove my helmet and place it on my seat and then I start walking towards the building. I rarely get noticed as I am a nerd as people say but, to be honest...I don't care.

There are more people out than usual but I just dodge my through people and make my way to my locker. I put my stuff in and grab some books and shove it in my bag.

My first period is geography. My favorite. I take my seat at the back of the class and flip my books open and read the chapter. The seat next to me is empty as always but just before the teacher came in a guy came in and looked around and sat next to me.

Everyone was gasping and it makes sense.... he was gorgeous. He wore a black T-shirt showing the lines of his abs and biceps and black jeans. He had Sea-green eyes and jet black hair and a nice sculpted jaw. And he was super tall I must say over six feet.

He sat next to me and was scribbling notes as the teacher lectured, in between he asked me for a pen and I gave it to him. The bell rang and I collected my books and as I was going out I could hear a few girls talk to him. A girl asked, "so what about tonight, you and me at my place?" Great. Just great. He's a playboy, I should have known.

The next few periods were quite busy and lots of homework were given. And I don't find myself thinking about anything else but school work. I was tired and finally, the bell rang for recess.

I make my way to the cafeteria and bought some food. I usually bring my own food but today I wanted to eat the cafeteria's food. I bought some pasta and made my way to my table at the end. I always eat alone and I just usually watch everyone while eating.

Parallel to my table three boys and a girl came sat there. The girl was beautiful she had pale skin wore shorts and a dark blue shirt with boots, she had a pixie cut with purple streaks. The first guy had dark brown hair with brown eyes and the second guy also had the same colored hair but black eyes and the guy who sat next to me. All of them looked amazing.

All the other periods went by in a blur and I didn't see the newcomers the rest of the day.

** a few hours later**

It took me three hours to finish my homework. It's 9:30 pm and Dax is not home yet.

It's 10 now and he texted me that he is staying over at his friend's place after work.

Dax works at a pizzeria as a part-timer.

OK so now I have nothing to worry about. I take a quick shower and get ready by 11:00 pm.

I wear black pants a black tank top and over it a black hoodie and a face mask, just like Alan walker. I tie up my hair in a tight ponytail and I'm ready to head out.

 I tie up my hair in a tight ponytail and I'm ready to head out

I hop on my baby and I'm racing the air to my favorite place.

Its time to rock n roll fellas...

****
A\N- I hope you liked the chapter and if you please click the star button and do share it with your friends.

Where do you this Kristen's favorite place is ?? Wait for the next update to know...

Till then,
B-byeee,
Avni.