• i c h i

Doyoung sighed as he walked to the bus stop. He waited for a few minutes before getting on one. Unfortunately, there were no vacant seat and Doyoung loathes standing.

He then spotted one but is has to be beside a girl who has her head lowered. He hesitantly walked to the seat and sat there.

"I'll uh..sit here" Doyoung said, not even knowing why he said that

The girl didn't respond to what Doyoung has said, instead she stopped the bus and hurriedly exited. Doyoung sat there in full confusion. He got the a glimpse of the girl's face before the bus drove away.

Doyoung didn't know why she'd leave the bus when they're already running late. Yes, that girl and Doyoung has the same school uniform. He knew that she was from his school, but he never saw her, ever.

The bus stopped at a stop and Doyoung hurriedly ran to school. He was about to enter the main doors when he spotted someone on the bridge. It was a girl who has her feet on the bridge's steel barrier. Doyoung had the thought of maybe she'll kill herself, and he doesn't want anymore suicides, just no.

He ran to the bridge, not caring if he's already late. As he set foot on the bridge, he saw the girl glaring at the ground with a paper plane held in her hand.

She looked infront of her and threw the plane, letting it fly off the sky. Doyoung just watched her since he was uncertain of what she's going to do.

The girl then lifted her foot as she grabbed onto the barrier tightly, that's when Doyoung raised his awareness. The moment she raised her other foot, Doyoung knew she'd fall off the bridge and will most likely die, so he rushed over to her and grabbed her by her waist.

He pulled her back and the girl immediately elbowed Doyoung straight in the face, making him let go of the girl and back away.

"Do I even know you?!" She raised her voice, not caring if she hurt the bot

Doyoung shook his head as he faced the girl. As soon as he saw the girl's face, he immediately recognized her

"You're the girl from the bus earlier!" Doyoung said

The girl looked at him blankly, not replying. Doyoung moved his eyes to the name tag attached on the girl's uniform

"Sanae Ichijo?" Doyoung read

"Why did you do that?" She asked, referring on Doyoung saving her

"Meh, I'm so full of hearing people committing suicides and I didn't want to hear any of it anymore" Doyoung replied

"Saving one person from committing suicide won't stop people from being suicidal, you know?" She pointed out as she took out a cigarette

"Lighter?" She asked, reaching her hand out

"I don't smoke" Doyoung shrugged

"Boring. Go to your class" She said while lighting her cigarette

"I'm already late anyways, what's the point?" Doyoung replied. This was the first time he actually lost interest in school.

Sanae didn't give any care to Doyoung after that. She lit the cigarette up and walked away.

"Sana-" Doyoung stopped when the girl raised her hand up, signalling him to stop

"Go away from me" She said before continuing to walk

Doyoung furrowed his eyebrows as he let the girl disappear from his sight. Doyoung thought of earlier at the bus;

If she went down at a different stop which is a stop farther from the stop I stepped out of.. how did she reach school before I did?

•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•
Lmao, what a shit and dry start
Sighh Stan UNB