0.2

Jimmy's in the back with a pocket of high
If you listen close
You can hear him cry
Oh oh, heaven knows
We belong way down below

Heaven knows by The pretty Reckless 

"50 bucks on Happy" Ace calls out to Chibs as They watch Tig and Happy box

"50 bucks on Happy" Ace calls out to Chibs as They watch Tig and Happy box. Happy release a oud laugh point his gloved covered hand at her.

"Alright sweetheart I see how it is" Tig yells back making Ace throw her head back laughing. Ace stood next to Chibs both cheering on their bets making the two men fight harder and bloodier. 

"Woo-hoo" Ace cheers jumping as Happy delivers a strong right hook to Tig's face.

"COME ON TIGGY" Chibs yells outraged. Ace laughs mockingly wiggling her finger in his face before turning to where Jax, Clay and Bobby stood. The girl throws them a smile before focusing on the match. Clay bumps booby's shoulder with his own nodding towards an entranced Jax. Jax's eyes were locked on to Ace as he watched her play fight Chibs Adoration shining in the VP's eyes

"Bobby break that shit up" Clay orders waving towards the boxing ring. Ace and Chibs send waves of "boos" As Bobby pulls the two apart. 

"Happy so fucking won that" Ace spouts out loudly waving her right hand in the air her money clenched tightly making Chibs and her roar with an argument.

"You wanted to talk" Ace mumbles as she walks into the home tossing her purse in an empty chair. Tara sighs running her hand through her hair she looked stressed to the max.

"Yeah, you seemed nice enough" Tara huffs out. Ace released a laugh knowing full well she was a straight bitch to Tara when she met her. Tara's feet shifted nervously as she glanced at Ace's eyes.

"Hmm, was I?" Ace asks her lips curled into a grin. Tara nods her eyes held a wild gaze letting Ace know she had questions. Tara reminded Ace of a wounded animal the shift feet and uneasy gaze left Ace uncomfortable.

"So how long have you lived in charming "Tara asks right to the point. Ace smiled as she reached into her purse pulling a shiny silver flask free.

"5 years" Her clipped response made Tara lean forward. Ace was toying with her, wanting her to practically beg for information.

"You like it here? "Tara asks quickly.

"Honey if I didn't like it here, I wouldn't be here for five years" Ace coos a soft grin set on her lips.  Tara picked up a slight slur into woman's voice making her cock an eyebrow.

"Where you from?"  Tara asked and watched closely as Ace took a gulp of whatever concoction that was in her flask. It smelled to stronger for any liquor she knew.

"Texas" Ace replies giving no details as she leaned forward her hand grasping her flask tightly.

"Now why don't you ask me the real questions you're dying to know the answers to" Ace's grin turned into a coy smile as she set up straight. Tara breathed through her nose before straightening her body as if grounding herself.

"How close are you and Jax? "Tara blurts out. Ace releases a short laugh her grin never fading. 

"We're close but no we have never fucked" Ace's crude words shocked the doctor making Tara stutter. Amusement bleed into Ace as she watched the good doctor squirm.

"I hope I eased your pretty little head, but I must go now" Ace says while she collected her items and left the small breakroom leaving a shocked Tara.

.

"Ace what are you doing here?" Gemma asked spotting the tatted girl. Ace gave a polite smile to Gemma before Tara walked out the break room close behind Ace an angry look on her face. Luanne stood next to Gemme clutching her bag none the wiser about what was going on.

"Abel's stomach surgery went well, but it's putting a strain on his system. Dr Namid doesn't wanna wait. We should do the heart surgery now" Tara tells Gemma as she walks closer to the woman. Tara took a breath trying to remain calm around the two women.

"That's good, right? That they're not waiting?" Luanne asks her eyes full of worry for her friends' grandson. Ace nods at the question her eyebrow raised as she waited for an answer. 

"It's the best choice, yes" Tara tells her making Gemma thank her. 

"Can we talk?" Tara asks Gemma her demeaner still held the same nervousness. Ace raised an eyebrow at the doctor before turning to Luanne.

"Go on home I'll make sure Gemma gets home alright" Ace assures her making the woman nod with a smile. Luanne quickly waved saying by before heading to the elevator.  Ace let out a laugh as Gemma pulled Tara's scrub up revealing a large crow tramp stamp.  

"Forgot how just Clever you can be" Gemma spoke loudly making sure Ace heard her. As the woman walked away Ace joined her side snorting when Gemma called Tara a bitch.

.

"Hey Ace" a deep male voice calls out. Looking up Ace smiles her cigarette moving from in between her lips. as she stares at Opie Winston. 

"Hey, Ope" she greets. The tall man gave her a smile before jogging across the street to her. Taking out another cigarette the girl offers it to him smiling slightly when he grabs it.

"I just wanted to thank you" Opie says deepening his voice to hide the shyness. Giving him a look of confusion Ace raises an eyebrow in question.

"For taking care of Donna and the kids while I was on the inside Donna told me everything" Opie explains to her his eyes locked on hers. Ace shifts slightly breathing the nicotine in. 

"It was no problem, Donna's a friend I take care of my friends" Ace tells him before wrapping her arms around him as she exhaled, the smoke.

"If you need anything don't be scared to call 'kay" Ace mumbles before setting off towards her car.

.

Ace smiled slightly as she spotted Jax walking into Abel's room. Clutching the flowers close the girl steps into the room her eyes running over Jax's form. Jax smiles opening his arm up as Ace walks closers. she quickly steps close to his side allowing his arm to rest on her shoulder. 

"He's beautiful" Her voice was soft but still enough to make Jax stiffen. Ace reaches toward the father's face wiping away the tears from his skin. Jax's eyes watched her every move as she wrapped her arms around him her eyes founded on Abel. 

"Yeah, he is" Jax agrees wrapping an arm around her waist squeezing her tightly.