Chapter 28

Jordan's Pov

"Lets wrap up guys". Jordan clapped his hands together. He had decided to ask around the neighborhood for people who were close to Aswel.
"i wonder if she is home now?"
Nina who was a hooker claimed that Aswel was close to an old prostitue who recently had stroke making it hard for her to move around. Jordan checked his watch, his mind rumbling with decisions he had to make.
He ran down the narrow stairs to the first floor. Scanning the area, he kocked on Nina's door.
Nina opened the door, eyeing him with the cigarette in her mouth.
"Come in"
Jordan put his cellphone in his back pocket, the room hard a strong scent of cigarette and cheap perfume. He looked at the cracks and molds forming on the wall. "That sure would make it hard to breathe here".
"I have something for you Jordan......thats your name right?"
Jordan nodded making up his mind he was going to remain standing.
"You know....I could take you to that old bitch but what do I get?"
Jordan mentally rolled his eyes.
"Gosh, what was i expecting from her?"
Jordan remained silent watching her closely.
Nina put the cigarette buttom in the glasss ashtray, standing up she looked into Jordan's eyes.
"I could give you more than information you need Dan", she whispered in a seductive tone.
Jordan quirked a brow, trying to hold the laughter in his chest.
She aproached him, placing her hands on his pants. Slowly she unzipped it, grinning with greed.
Jordan grabbed her hands forcefully before smiling.
"Oh Nina....your not going to blackmail this one."
He twisted her arm slightly pushing her on the bed. He was careful not to give her an injury, knowing how that would hurt his conscience since she was a woman. Jordan walked towards the bed.
"Just tell me what I need ".
"Fine....you win but i want some cash".
"For drugs, clothes or no what a boob job?"
Nina glared at Jordan giving up.
"Fine....I know something you might need."
"Spill the beans".
"Aswel was followed acording to that old bitch.....he was always around the neighbourhood."
"How close was Awel to the Granny?"
"Somewhat close.....he knew her bastard son who went to jail few years ago before she had a stroke...so from time to time he helped her with some errands for some you know dough".
Jordan blinked slowly crossing his hands on his chest.
" I need her address and real name name?"
"The old bitch??.....her name is Sameul Jones.....sounds like a guy, thats why she had to change it to get more guys".

Jordan took out his phone and stopped the recorder as he left the apartment. He had shown her Senior Sean's picture and she confirmed he was the one tailing Aswel.
"I need more proof?"

*****Sorry for the late update..but this story has reached its climax so lets round it up. Thank you all my readers for the support rqkitty101 Stoicheiodis OnolexTim Silversky64.....I would include others in the next chapter. Gorgeously Beguiled isn't my book...it belongs to you guys that made it possible.😆😆😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚