°°5°°

An: Preview of a future fanfic(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

–not requested–

~Billy Russo~

•••••

the soft humm of her voice was soothing. like gentle ocean waves, like a cool low breeze. of coarse, he would like to hear it again. but it needs to rest.

she's exhausted from taking care of Leon.

speaking of the little bundle of joy, obsidian eyes loomed over him like a shadow. Billy couldn't believe it. he really could wrap his head around it. the thought of the love of his life giving birth to a child. his child..

he couldn't believe it.

Billy's knuckles gently grazed the sleeping baby's smooth cheek as he admired his adorable features. his cheeks were so chubby, his cute nose was so small and so were his hands and feet. his entire body could fit in a shoe box due to him being born prematurely.

it was a miracle he survived.

the baby boy's a fighter just like his father. Billy recalled how desperate Gem was. she really thought her baby was going to die, but she held on. she held on tight. she held on to that hope that her baby boy will survive and live to see another day. she couldn't let him go, not after coming this far.

not after carrying him for such a short time. seven months wasn't enough. seven months, he wasn't ready to see the world.

suddenly, Billy stifled. the clicking sound halted all his movements. closing his eyes, he prayed it wasn't Hydra. he couldn't die now. he just became a father. he has a child to take care of now. Leon needs him as much as he needs his mother. Leon desperately needs his father.

"get the hell. away from my son." no, it wasn't Hydra. it wasn't Rawlins. hell, it wasn't Frank Castle.

it was Gemini.

Billy swallowed thickly, allowing his feet to slowly move backwards with hands raised in submission. "Gem... what are you doing?"

the cold steel barrel sucked on his forehead, locked and ready to kill. why was she like this? he wasn't the enemy here.

"i'm doing exactly what i should've done months ago, Russo." she growled lowly, slowly drving him backwards, away from her precious baby.