°°2°°

Not requested

~Billy Russo~

• • • • •

Sphallolalia
(n.) Flirtatious talk that leads nowhere

Persistent. That's what he was.

Reina couldn't understand why he's wasting his time on a girl like her. Or maybe she knows and just doesn't wants to acknowledge it.

"I'm not the person you assumed I am, Mister." she states, placing his cup of coffee in on the counter. He was the first person that morning to arrive at the diner, meaning there was no one else to serve.

Also, meaning that she can't escape him this time.

He smirks, licking his lips as he watched her busying herself with her phone. "Normally, I'd disagree with you because we're complete strangers but my gut says otherwise. I noticed you from the moment I walked through those doors. Now, tell me, Reina..."

For the first time, he noticed those cold, gray eyes when he said her name. Momentarily frozen by them, he sucked in a breath then exhaled to regain his senses. "Is there something special I should know about you?"

A slow smile found its way to her face. It was contagious, he found himself smiling too as she leans her elbows on the counter to ask, "Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Mmm..." He hummed in response, eyes gazing down, loving how her reddened cheeks complimented her pale skin. The cold did her no favors, but she still looked gorgeous as her raven hair–much like his– framed her face before cascading down to her waist, curling a bit at the ends. His mischievous dark eyes lingering on the silver nose ring. Hot, he thought. Was it real?

"But I don't think you can handle me." she snapped him out of his haze, he blinked twice to see that she moved away. Did she just...?

"Is that so?" she heard him ask as she strode towards the second customer that day

  Billy scoffed when she mocked him with his own response, "Mmm..."

• • • • •

A smirk tugged on his lips when he noticed her gray eyes widening in surprise. With both hands shoved in the pockets of his suit with thumbs sticking out, he strode closer to her.