the glow of my halo p.1

yoongi's pov
i woke up laying in a large kind sized bed, with all my limbs spread out. i remembered last night and started to blush a small smile spread across my lips, the way he made me feel when i hugged him... omg! i kissed his neck.

author's pov
jungkook walked into his room seeing yoongi
spread out all over his bed. he smiled at the cute boy then suddenly noticed yoongi was blushing and smiling.
"why are you smiling hmm?" says jungkook in a curious tone. yoongi suddenly looks at him,"u-u-um how l-long have you b-been here?" yoongi said and mentally cursed at himself for stuttering so much. he couldn't help  how he felt intimidated around jungkook.

"long enough, now tell me why you were smiling." jungkook said getting impatient now.
he walked over to the bed, and before yoongi could sit up he got on top of him and put his hands on yoongi's wrist and pushed them on the bed. he put his legs between yooongi's and brought his face lower closer to yoongi's and whispered in his ear,"you were thinking about me hmm??" he said then bit his earlobe. yoongi whimpered at the contact. jungkook looked deep into his eyes and hummed." y-y-yes" yoongi said in a cowered like tone.

yoongi's p0v
i felt my body increase in temperature till i was burning up. i started to panic knowing what was going to happen next. i felt my body tingling and my heart beating fast, i felt a shooting pain go through my head, and a few seconds later i saw the glow of my halo radiating off my head.
________________________________
word count:342
so i hope you guys enjoyed that there is going to be a second part! and i am going to start updating my this at least once a week, i might do two depending how i feel that week. but this is the first part of his 'special gift'. do you guys like this book?
-s.b