4.|Selfie.

Sometimes, you get a feeling that someone's watching you, your every move, your every word but when you turn around, there's no one.

Whole day, I was paranoid about someone watching me. I had my doubts on certain someone but didn't want to accuse him without any solid evidence. I might be wrong.

Dominick West was in four of amongst the classes I was in- Maths, biology, English and P.E. He didn't need to introduced himself because apparently every soul in school knew about him, but some freshmen were an exception.

My chat was filled with Dustin's messages, as he took it as his sole duty to message me every chance he got to snap a picture of Dominick. He made sure to informed me in every text, how he didn't care even if the picture was blurry or how terrible the shot was as long as Dominick was in the shot.

I wanted to help Dustin with the first project for his newspaper club but I couldn't do what he was asking me to do. It wasn't something I can do. I was finding ways to be miles away from him not linger around him to click his pictures. It was not possible.

Dominick didn't approach me nor did he talk to me, making me doubt for a second if I had indeed mistaken him as my rapist. If anything, Dominick was well behaved and was always accompanied by Kaiden and Jace.

The bell went off indicating the end of school hours. "You have practice today, right?" I asked Jen as I kept my books inside my backpack.

With a sigh, Jen nodded solemnly. "Yeah, you want me drop you home first?" She asked, tilting her head as she held her books by her hands over her chest.

"It's okay, I can wait until you're done with the practice." I told her. "Mama wouldn't be home anyway."

She smiled at me in understanding. She knew everything about me and my family. Even knows how much I hate being alone, because of which she sleeps over my place even on weekdays.

Slinging her arm over my shoulders, she pulled me towards her. "My baby, I will show you my awesome skills." Jen said smugly.

We walked out of the classroom. The hallways were packed with students, pushing and shoving at each other to get out of school building. We started making our way towards the lockers when someone yelled Jen's name. We looked around to find the source of the voice.

Amongst the hundreds of students, we found a familiar face who was waving at Jen. Pamela, one of Jen's teammates pushed her way through the mob of students. She was a panting mess when she reached us. "Jen... coach is... looking for you...now...volleyball court..." She said in between breaths.

"Oh shoot." Jen panicked slightly when her coach was mentioned. Mrs. Hensy can be scary at times despite her petite frame, just like Jen.

"Go on." I jerked my head towards Pamela who was breathing normally, yet panic in her eyes.

"My books-"

I snatched the books from her hands and gave her shoulder a light push. "I will keep these in your locker and join you soon. Go now."

Thanking me, Jen walked away with Pamela before they broke into a sprint towards the P.E hall.

Our school was well funded in every field, especially in the sports department. We have a volleyball court inside the school building, along with a basketball court. I usually stay back and wait for Jen's practice to be over, quietly minding my own business sitting alone in the bleachers or help when needed.

Squeezing my way through the mass, I finally made it to the lockers unscratched and alive. Perks of being small.

I put in the combination for Jen's locker and when unlocked, placed the books inside it. Then moved on to my locker where I kept a few books and took out some to take it home with me which had homework.