Awkward

One day before the dance collaboration stage.

BTS's Dorm.
"Hobi hyung? Are you ready?" Jimin asked as he stood outside the washroom knocking on the door. "Yes....." Hobi stretched the word, as he suddenly opened the door and Jimin was about to fall as he was leaning on the door. "....Done"hobi finished his sentence. And laughed as he saw Jimin almost about to fall. "What's got into you? Why are you laughing and blushing all the time?" Jimin asked as he walked towards hoseok, and checked his fewer. "I am fine Jimin! I am just happy these days" hobi said as he held Jimin's hand and lowered it and gave him a smile. "That's what I want to know... Why exactly are you happy?" Jimin asked. "I don't know, since I started developing feelings for (y/n), she makes me want to smile every time I think about her." Hobi said smiling to him self, as he walked out the room. "Oh my god. My hyung is in love!?" Jimin questioned himself.

   "Let's go people if you are done with stuffing yourself with food!" Namjoon said leaning on the exit door looking at everyone eating like pigs. "Hyung, it's just that we are working soon harrrddddd!!! Can you please understaaannndddd??!" Taehyung talked while chewing on his food. "Haha  I know. But do it quick" namjoon laughed at Taehyung. Jhope walked happily towards namjoon. "I finished. Let's go, or else we'll be late" jhope said with his beautiful heart shaped smile glued on his beautiful face. "Ok.... You look really happy and calm today. Whatever the reason is behind it... I don't care, I like it" namjoon said as he felt good seeing hoseok happy, that he didn't care about the reason. "We are done. Let's go" Jin said as the rest of the walked with him towards namjoon and hoseok. "Ok then let's go" jhope said as he rose his hand and gestured everyone to follow him. Everyone were confused... But Jimin laughed because he is the only one who knows the reason. "What's got into hobi hyung? I mean he is always energetic but today he is a little calmer." Jungkook asked Looking at suga. "I don't know, don't ask me." Suga said as he walked faster and matched his steps with namjoon.

All of them sat in the van and drove to the building.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

AT THE DANCE STUDIO~

"Hey guys! What took you so long? I was about to give you guys a call" (y/n) said as soon as the dance line entered the studio. "Hey, we are sorry. We just had some business with our breakfast" jungkook replied. "Hey, we are sorry to make you worry" jhope said. "Yeah sorry, by the way where are Lisa and Rosè?" Jimin asked (y/n). "Oh they just left to get some drinks for all of us. They'll be back soon" (y/n) replied looking at the door. "When did they leave? I have to get something too" Jimin asked. "Oh like right before you guys came in. You can catch up with them if you leave now." (Y/n) said as she pushed Jimin playfully out the door. "Haha. Ok I am leaving" Jimin laughed and so did (y/n). "Hyung? Jungkook? Wanna come with me?" Jimin asked Looking at both of them. "Yeah" both of them said together. "Can jungkook oppa stay here with me? I need to talk to him." (Y/n) asked Looking at Jimin. "Oh yeah-" Jimin was cut off. "Why him?" Jhope asked. "Me?" Jungkook looked at (y/n) with his big brown eyes. "Yeah with you" (y/n) replied pointing at jungkook. "Ok. Then hobi hyung let's go" Jimin said as he dragged hobi out.... As hobi didn't want to leave. Both of them left. And (y/n) and jungkook were left the the studio alone.
  Jungkook didn't look away from the door... From which Jimin and hoseok left. With a helpless expression. "You okay?" (Y/n) patted on jungkook's shoulder, which startled jungkook... He jumped and moved away a little as they were really close. "Aa-yeah... I am f-fine" jungkook replied not making eye contact. "Haha... Omg! Why do you look so scared? It's not like I'll be kissing you. Haha!" (Y/n) laughed at scared jungkook. Jungkook made eye contact. And looked dumbfounded. "No no no... I am sorry I wasn't thinking that. I am sorry to make you feel that way." Jungkook apologized for what he acted like. "No, it's fine... I know how you are. So I didn't get any wrong idea." (Y/n) said assuring him that she knows how he is. Jungkook felt at ease, and sighed out of relief. "Yeah, so the thing I wanted to talk about was..." (Y/n) seemed unsure of talking about the topic she wanted to. "It's fine.. you don't have to be scared of whatever you want to talk about." Jungkook said placing his hand on her shoulder. "N-no.... It's just that I wanted to clear something... We'll I believe in talking things out... Even if after this you'll think about me as a shameless person. I still wanna talk about it." She said making eye contact with him.. as he gave her a smile. "No. Why would I think of you as a shameless person? Talking things out is really a good thing. Come on now tell me" he said. "So... A few days back did you hear something that... Maybe made you feel I am a bad person.. or a playgirl?" She just got to the point... And juNgkook was jungshook.
A few moments passed, jungkook didn't realize he was staring at her.
  "What-ah-when-aahhhhhhh...... I don't know what you're talking about" even tho jungkook was good at lying, he couldn't lie to (y/n). She gave him a 'not so impressed look'.... "You know when you slipped... And you're butt got wet... And it looked like you just peed" she knew that this was a serious situation but she wanted to 'get' jungkook. Jungkook's cheeks started to burn as he didn't have words to say. Just as he was about to say something the door flew open with 4 noisy people fighting for what drink they want. Even Chaeyoung and Lisa were fighting with the boys. Jimin just stoped and looked at jungkook and (y/n) standing awkwwardly staring at his direction.
   "Oh sorry.... Did you get to finish?" Jimin asked. "Wait what finish?" Chaeyoung was confused. Everyone were awkward while Lisa and jhope were busy still fighting for who is gonna get the one and only bottle of SPRITE. "You kno-" Jimin was cut off. "No wait.. I know" Chaeyoung didn't want to look dumb so she just shrugged it off. "Hey people! Can you like stop!" (Y/n) came in between jhope and Lisa. Jhope's attention turned towards (y/n), he started blushing as (y/n) was a bit close and annoyed at his actions. "Sorry" jhope said slowly in a low volume, but she heard it. "It's okay" (y/n) replied. "Which drink do you want" Lisa asked (y/n) looking deep into her eyes knowing something was out of place. "I am not in a mood" (y/n) replies boringly. Then the choreographer nim entered the dance studio.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

JUNGKOOK's POV~

   The choreographer nim entered the room... And we all started practicing.
Flashback to the time when me and (y/n) were talking.

   "You know when you slipped... And you're butt got wet... And it looked like you just peed" ... Damn she knew she got me good. At the moment I didn't even realize I was staring at her... God, she looked pretty even when her eyebrows met to form a frown.
End of flashback.

Jungkook didn't realize that he was smiling and blushing while thinking about that.

  Jhope noticed me smiling stupidly and gave me an amused expression.
  'What the fuck are you doing jungkook... Get back to you're senses.... How could you? Just how could you jungkook???'. I cursed at myself. But I couldn't help glance at (y/n) one last time. And smile stupidly again. 'You just had to didn't you, you jerk?' I cursed at my actions again.

END OF JUNGKOOK'S POV~

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

They practiced one last time before saying their goodbye's to each other and wished luck for Tomorrow's collaboration stage. And headed to their dorms.

Hey guys. I am so so  so so sorry. I am such a bad person to update so late... But here you go. I hope you enjoy this chapter and story till here. I'll try making it more fun. Till then comment if you have any suggestions or complaints. I'll be replying to each and everyone of you. So, I hope you have a good day ahead!😊
김지혜~