Lullaby (Park Jimin x Character) (One shot [Part 2]) (21+)

Contains: Daddy kink, choking(the kink. Not actual murder), hair pulling, degradation (idk if that's the word for it lol), angry sex ( you get the idea)

It's been three days. Three days, since Park Jimin tossed my view of him upside fucking down. That one day from when I was working on my project, which I got a very good grade on, to now, has been aggravating to say the least. He would be all shy in front of friends and in public but now something seems off. He was always mad or annoyed at something. Don't get me wrong, I love Jimin and I think he's hot, but for the life of me, I don't know what to do. I laid on my bed staring at my ceiling, trying to come up with a new layout plan for a project that I've been assigned for in class. The teacher recommended me to work for an actual company, only a paid internship of course, and I was assigned to this lady who was building her dog a house. Yes. She's buliding an actual house for her dog. I sighed and continued to stare at the ceiling. My phone buzzed and I got pulled out of my thinking, sitting up and walking over to my desk. I shifted tons of drafts here and there, only to find my phone on top of my laptop, which reminded me to organize my desk sooner or later. I got a text from Jimin saying he was going to the gym and then to a party after. I took that as a cue to leave the door unlocked and to pretty much not wait up for him. I left him on read and laid back on my bed, trying to zone in back to my thinking. I was almost there when I got a call from Jimin. I hit decline and let him go to my voicemail. He called again and I put my phone on silent and tossed it under my bed. I sighed and opened my laptop to reveal the digital layouts. I stared at all of them and started to email a few to the lady to see where she stood on them. I got up to go to the kitchen. On my way past the door, I heard audible yelling in the hall and I could automatically tell it was Jimin and someone else. "They're at it again," I thought to myself thinking he was arguing with the neighbors about anything. I opened the door and to no one's surprise in the whole building, he was arguing with a neighbor. "Jimin! Leave her and the dogs alone. You'll be lucky if they didn't eat you," I left the door open for him to come in and boy, was he mad. "Why can she have pets but I can't? Why did you send me to voicemail and then not answer my texts?!" he argued with me. "One, cause she's the daughter of whoever owns this place and two, I shouldn't have to right at the moment. You don't own me alright? Now calm down," I told him, turning away from him to get some juice from the fridge and walked back down to my room. I went to close my door but Jimin barged in. "And sure. You can come in." I thought and sat down on my bed, setting my juice down on the side table. "I don't own you?" Jimin asked, standing in front of me with his arms across his chest. "Yeah, you don't," I snapped at him, laying back on my bed, trying to zone him out. I groaned angrily as he hovered over top of me. "Park Jimin, whatever you're in the mood for, I am not. Now leave," I told him, avoiding his gaze. "Awh, why not? You can't possibly be mad at me," he said, kissing and sucking my neck. I bit back my moans and slightly pushed Jimin. "No," I said firmly, my breathing hitching when his fingertips grazed my heat. "Yoon, you can't deny that you don't want me," he said, lightly touching my thigh. My mind was foggy at this point and only one thought popped up clearly, "Fuck it." I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and smashed his lips to mine. I felt him smirk into the kiss, as his hand wrapped around in my sleek black hair. It had fallen from its ponytail at some point, but I couldn't care less at this moment. He tugged my head back by my hair and I let out a soft moan. "I hate you so much," I breathed out, as his other hand wrapped around my neck, adding light pressure. "Then how about I make you un-hate me?" he suggested, smashing his lips into mine. I pulled away to breathe out a simple,"Fuck you." Jimin growled and I was honestly dripping at this point. He ripped my shirt of and catches my nipple in mouth, biting and sucking on it, while his hand pinched and pulled on the other. I arched my back and moaned, as I tangled my hands in his hair. He grinded his hips against mine causing me to whine and pull his hair roughly. "Someone's needy today," Jimin whispered against my neck, making more marks on my neck. "D-Daddy..please.." I breathed out, mentally cursing myself for giving in. "What do you want babygirl? Use your words," Jimin teased me, I just wanted to swipe that stupid teasing smirk off, but that could wait. I whined and attempted to grind my hips against his but he held me hips down. "Words baby," Jimin muttered into my neck. "I-I want you i-in me please~" I whined, tugging his shirt his shirt off of him. "Very well babygirl," he said, pulling my pants off antagonizing slow. He threw them off somewhere in my room and came back to hover over me. "It's nice to see you wearing underwear, but I like them off of you twice as much," he muttered, sliding them off. "Black lace. You never fail to disappoint babygirl." "Shut up and fuck me Daddy~" "As you wish," he told me as he stood up and stripped himself of his pants and boxers. He pulls my legs apart and roughly slammed into me. "Ah fuck Jimin~" I moaned, my nails digging into his biceps. Not giving a chance to adjust, he harshly thrusts into me, causing me to moan and scream out his name. "Fuck Yoon, you're so tight," Jimin moaned, wrapping his hand around my neck, squeezing slightly. "Oh my god! Right there Daddy!!" I moaned out as he started to abuse my g-spot. "Harder Daddy~!" I wrapped my legs around his waist as he thrusted into me harder and faster. "I-I ca-can't -" I moaned out as I came. "Fuck -" Jimin moaned out, as he pulled out and came all over my stomach. He took a napkin and cleaned me off. "You know," Jimin said, as he was catching his breath and putting his clothes back on, "You should really invest you time in dating me and not your internship." "You should really invest your time in working on your skills in asking people out you pabo," I told him, sliding on my shirt. "Well Yoon, date me," Jimin said, pushing back on the bed and getting on top of me. "As long as you don't call me Yoon anymore. It's a horrific nickname," I said giggling. "Fine by me, Yoonie~" Jimin teased me, sticking out his tongue. "You pabo," I told him, playfully slapping his arm as he fell, laying beside me and holding me in his embrace. "I love you YoonJin," he told me, nuzzuling his face into my neck. " I love you too Jimin."